Qatar FC

Jair Ventura

Pretty confident in Paris landing Pogba after the meeting in Monaco was reported. But even if PSG doesn't land PP, I believe the scouts of PSG have identified a few choice players they'd like to pursue this summer to replace what they'll be losing. Thus far, I think PSG's possible arrivals in order of likelihood to sign is as follows:

1. Paul Pogba
2. Felipe Anderson
3. Paulo Dybala
4. Memphis Depay
5. Kevin De Bruyne

Paul Pogba being the obvious marquee signing, the superstar to assume Zlatan's mantle of international stardom after the big Swede's retirement. One of Anderson, Dybala, Depay, or De Bruyne will be brought in to occupy Cavani's/Lavezzi's role's after they're sold. Shaping up to be an exciting summer.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Gregory van der Wiel, whose contract expires in June 2016, has not extended with PSG, wage claims of the Dutch are not compatible with the proposals of the club. If negotiations fail, Van der Wiel could leave PSG this summer. According to our information, the PSG recruit someone to replace him, which closes the door to Dani Alves, out of contract with FC Barcelona, ​​whose arrival in Paris is yet announced by several Spanish media. Next season, the Parisian club will count on Marquinhos, who is not reluctant to the idea of ​​moving to right back position, and Serge Aurier.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-psg-ne-recrutera-pas-dani-alves/547985

Feel very relieved about this as I believed all along that this move would be contradictory to PSG's vision of bringing youth to the roster going forward.

Jair Ventura

On Dybala:

Maurizio Zamparini is a unique chair of its kind. The leader hopes to sell his talented young Argentine striker Paulo Dybala announced all over Europe. It would be good for Arsenal, or better, PSG! "Juventus has appeared for him, as three other clubs. I can see him at Arsenal in England, I can see that Paris Saint-Germain , even if they say no, Zamparini said to Sky. I can see that with the Parisians because this is a team that will surely towards success in the future. They have invested heavily in recent years and they can afford to take Dybala. PSG takes the best players in the world and Dybala can be good. "

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/04/zamparini-verrait-bien-dybala-au-psg/

Jair Ventura

On Lacazette and Alves:

... Cavani is that the sale would yield the most . What solutions to replace it? PSG look to Marco Reus and Kevin De Bruyne. But the first wants to stay one more year in Dortmund, while the second is on the shelves of Bayern Munich and Manchester City, and he did not rule out staying one more year . Wolfsburg Henrikh Mkhitarian is followed by PSG, but another Ligue 1 track is emerging: it leads to Alexandre Lacazette , whose ability to play in the center or on one side is an asset size. (...) Finally, the Parisian leaders do not neglect the players out of contract. Andreas Pereira , nineteen years old, is among them. Daniel Alves , a little less. Free in June, the right side dream yet to reach Paris where he would like to sign a big contract last. But PSG, we are more reluctant to provide € 9 million / year to a player of Alves profile, although Gregory Van der Wiel, bad start to extend his contract could leave the capital. Among the sanctions the financial fair play Figure also a coaching payroll. »

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/03...azette-di-maria-pogba-formation-club-filleul/

Jair Ventura

On Tevez and Pogba:

"At Juventus, Paul Pogba is not the only player interested PSG. Carlos Tevez (31) also belongs to the list of players likely to join the French capital next season, ahead of Le Parisien . A one year the end of his contract in Turin , the powerful center forward seems a bargain. Bought € 12 million Juventus Manchester City in 2013, it is now worth fifteen million . It is outside the EU , but the departure of Alex released a place. It is no longer called for a selection, easing his personal calendar. His annual salary (€ 5.5 million) is not a problem for PSG, which pays € 6.6 million per year to Ezequiel Lavezzi, a Another Argentine who could leave. »

On VDW:

"The PSG is still negotiating with Gregory Van der Wiel , out of contract in June 2016, but the discussions have not really progressed. If no agreement is reached in the next weeks, the Dutch international could leave the capital next summer . So far, wage claims of Van der Wiel are not compatible with what the PSG is willing to offer him and the trend is a start, but if transferred, it would not be replaced either. PSG, long interested in Dani Alves in the past, is not at all today. The next season, the club from the capital mainly rely on Marquinhos and Serge Aurier, if Van der Wiel part. (...) In the same way, PSG, which has extended the contract of Salvatore Sirigu until 2018, has no plans to recruit a goalkeeper this summer , unlike the English echoes that announce an interest in Hugo Lloris. »

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/04/la-revue-de-presse-psg-tevez-van-der-wiel-mercato-clasico/

Bertus

Those translations are beyond awful.

Don't tell me you use Google Translate.

If you can't translate them by yourself, then send me the links by PM or on my profile and I'll eventually translate them.

Please, if you can, avoid to post google translations here, for reading comprehension purpose ;)

Last edited:

Bertus

Sirigu worst season with PSG so far.

Here we got the stats.

% of saves + GK ranking in L1 per season:

2014/2015
72.3% (ranked #8)

2012/2014
78.3% (ranked #4)

2015/2013
84.3% (ranked #1)

2011/2012
74.5% (ranked #3)

And now people might finally stop wondering why PSG is scouting GKs

Who said here that Sirigu was solid this season? ... :facepalm:

Jair Ventura

Paris stays atop Ligue 1 after a great match with Marseiile. Looked shaky early, but came out strong in the second half to take the lead and the win. Great performances all around, particularly from Matuidi and Veratti.

Bertus

Paris stays atop Ligue 1 after a great match with Marseiile. Looked shaky early, but came out strong in the second half to take the lead and the win. Great performances all around, particularly from Matuidi and Veratti.

2 Injured players tho.

DL and Motta.

That UCL 1/4 is already lost.

Just hope PSG can do without them in both national cups.

zanela

2 Injured players tho.

DL and Motta.

Yeh, just like you were gonna lose the league tonight, and the CL home rd in the grp stages. It doesn't matter how many players you miss, Zlatan is reaching his CL final, with or without your belief. I'll come here to congratulate you in a li'l more than two weeks.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
2 Injured players tho.

DL and Motta.

Bertus, I hope you won't jinx us like you did Chelsea. :p

And by the way, we also play every 2/3 days. The interval/number of day of the rest of our game in April 2-2-3-2-2-3-2. Does PSG have a worse schedule?

Bertus

Yeh, just like you were gonna lose the league tonight, and the CL home rd in the grp stages. It doesn't matter how many players you miss, Zlatan is reaching his CL final, with or without your belief. I'll come here to congratulate you in a li'l more than two weeks.
Ibra and verratti can't play against Barca.

Motta and DL are injured.

Dunno what you expect, but I don't expect much.

Not that I care much, as I said to you ealier. I just want PSG to be in UCL next season.

+ PSG or Barca in semi final is a good thing. But given PSG has so many injured players, I'd prefer Barca to win.

The team (amongs my favorites) that has the most chances to beat RM and/or Bayern is Barca.

Home of Barca Fans