Qatar FC

B

beautifulgame

top 5? LOL.

He's good......... But... Not that good..

Here's 4484885 defenders that are better than him

It's just a list.. not who is the best......

Vidic
Hummels
Thiago Silva
Kompany
John Terry
David Luiz
Sakho
Pique
Subotić
Jones
TV
Puyol
Rio

I've probably missed a few thousand out.:lol:

I can't remember the other names... LOADS MORE.

Even the most overrated player in the world (Coates) is better than him.

View attachment 3692

Another garbage post by Viva.

Personally, I'd take Lugano over any of those EPL defenders you listed.

Lugano is better in the air than all of them.

Lugano can defend one-on-one better than all of them.

The only one on that list that can even compare to Lugano in terms of will and energy is Puyi.

Lugano is a better leader than any of those EPL CB's.

Lugano is better on the ball than all the EPL defenders you listed.

Lugano is better on the ball.

In terms of physicality, Lugano is stronger, more aggressive, has more stamina and doesn't have an issue with injury.

The downturns with Lugano are sometimes he can be overly aggressive, which besides risking a card can at times result in him committing a little to much.

Oh, to top it off, Lugano can shoot well from long distance.

View attachment 3693

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

The only one on that list that can even compare to Lugano in terms of will and energy is Puyi.

In terms of physicality, Lugano is stronger, more aggressive, has more stamina and doesn't have an issue with injury.

The downturns with Lugano are sometimes he can be overly aggressive, which besides risking a card can at times result in him committing a little to much.
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

It's no point, he clearly only watches the EPL or the CL match that Sky Sports is showing.

Personally if I want an instant impact CB, I'd take Lugano over Pique or even Vidic.

B

beautifulgame

It's no point, he clearly only watches the EPL or the CL match that Sky Sports is showing.

Personally if I want an instant impact CB, I'd take Lugano over Pique or even Vidic.

I concur but I didn't want to open up that can of worms given the nationalist like tendencies here, not to mention the eurocentricity.

W

Worms

View attachment 3692

View attachment 3693

:worthy:

Spot on,by the way what film is that gif from where he does that wanking motion,that's some funny shit.

DucdeOrléans

Unfortunately Sakho has been injured for the past 3 weeks (hamstring) but should be ready against Red Bull Salzburg in the Europa League so he is yet to play together with Lugano. Will be interesting how that partnership will turn out.

Ménez, Pastore, Gameiro and Nené, Matuidi, Hoarau, Bodmer, Lugano, Sakho, Sissoko, Sirigu, Erdinc etc. Pretty solid.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
View attachment 3692

View attachment 3693

That's a nice post.. But it's not true though, is it? Vidic's 8383838484884885858 times better.. and so is Pique.

And Lugano's playing for a small club and he's 29/30 now.

He's excellent tbh... Simply the best.

My question is.. Why's he never played for a big club? Because he's nothing special.

And for that reason, I'm out.

P.s: You can debate it all you like.. It's a FACT!

Last edited:
W

Worms

That's a nice post.. But it's not true though, is it? Vidic's 8383838484884885858 times better.. and so is Pique.

And Lugano's playing for a small club and he's 29/30 now.

He's excellent tbh... Simply the best.

My question is.. Why's he never played for a big club? Because he's nothing special.

And for that reason, I'm out.

P.s: You can debate it all you like.. It's a FACT!

So your judging him on what club he plays because you have never seen him play?

Fernabache and PSG arn't exactly small clubs.

Lugano leaving Fernabache:

http://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-internacional/Deci-adios-turco_0_544745893.html

impeh

Hi, its me..
I heard PSG are interested in signing Beckham when his contract runs out, any truth in that? .. i think we have a couple of french members :smartass:

Banana-Rama

lugano is a good defender but he has never been good enough for one of the major world clubs, i am not sure why worms rates him so high, he's a beast in the air but he's very slow, he would get exposed in the premier league for how slow he is. If he was as good as worms thinks he is then he would of been picked up by one of the major clubs by now, world class defenders don't spend the best years of there careers playing in turkey, its that simple............

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
lugano is a good defender but he has never been good enough for one of the major world clubs, i am not sure why worms rates him so high, he's a beast in the air but he's very slow, he would get exposed in the premier league for how slow he is. If he was as good as worms thinks he is then he would of been picked up by one of the major clubs by now, world class defenders don't spend the best years of there careers playing in turkey, its that simple............

This isn't true, just because he was content following the money instead of "proving himself" or whatever bullshit you guys who think everyone who doesn't play for Man Utd or Barcelona must automatically suck assume. He had offers to play in Italy before but his wage demand were very high.

He was never the best in the world or anything, but he's well above average and could have easily cut it in other leagues, especially Serie A.

W

Worms

He's not slow and he was reportedly getting paid high wages in Fernabache.He's shown how good he is in the WC and CA.But O noez ! he's not good enough for the mighty best league ever in the whole universe of all time in history tm.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
this
facepalm1.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans