Qatar FC

raki

Tv deals are legit. The asian market pays whatever the EPL clubs ask.
The PSG way is not legit. Simple. It´s sugar daddy money.

Bertus

Tv deals are legit. The asian market pays whatever the EPL clubs ask.
The PSG way is not legit. Simple. It´s sugar daddy money.

If it's allowed then it's legit. The FFP already did its job and they continue to look at PSG. If they said nothing, then PSG deals are all legit besides the ones that have already been removed/downgraded by the FFP.

And TBH, we don't know all PSG deals. Those past 24 months, PSG signed many new contracts with sponsors that are not from qatar, even in Indonesia.

Anyways, still funny to see so many crybabies. As far as the EPL is concerned. They are rich as fuck. They are all legit. Yet they suck balls, as seen this year again in CL.

They should concentrate on offering a better show to those who paid for it.

Last edited:

Bertus

Anyways, still big rumors that Alves will be a PSG player next season.

If that happens, PSG will look like that in defense and MD:

Alves---Marquinhos---TS---Maxwell
----------------DL----------------

Nasser seems to think PSG needs to become a carbon copy of the national brazilian team.

Jair Ventura

Anyways, still big rumors that Alves will be a PSG player next season.

If that happens, PSG will look like that in defense and MD:

Alves---Marquinhos---TS---Maxwell
----------------DL----------------

Nasser seems to think PSG needs to become a carbon copy of the national brazilian team.

Alves would be ok as insurance, but Aurier is a better footballer at this point. I hope that latter has worked himself into PSG's long term plans, he deserves it.

Last edited:

Barcadub

It's looking like PSG are going to do a clean sweep in France this year.

Super cup- Won

Coupe de la Ligue- Final v Bastia

Coupe de France- Semi Final v

Ligue 1- 1 point behind leaders Lyon.

Can't rule them out against Chelsea either in the Champions League.

Bertus

Summary:

+ Verratti, incredible as usual. Best midfielder in Europe right now imo. He has the same ball controll as messi: I mean the ball is never more than 10cm away from his feet.

+ Marquinhos. So good everywhere that he kicked out VDW from the RB slot. For the first time he was the starting RB despite VDW being not injured or anything.

+ TS was the king of the defense again.

+ Pastore did great despite an incredible miss o_O...

+ DL playedCB for 75min, then he played DM when verratti was subbed out. He also scored a goal. He adds what PSG lacked last year. So strong physically.

- Lavezzi was average and missed easy chances.

- Cavani, despite scoring one goal (with the help of the post...) missed a lot, and I mean a lot. Nowhere near enough. He needs 15 chances in a row to score once. Bleh.

- Douchez, same as Sirigu, piece of shit.

Jair Ventura

Cavani would have 20 plus goals if he were in form. Don't understand how he's missed so many chances, but at least he's putting himself in position to score. Pretty much the same thing with Pastore. He's been amazing and has consistently put himself in good position but he just can't put the ball in the net.

Everything else was golden.

EdmondDantes

I for one hope they beat Chelsea at the Bridge and go through, Ligue 1 is far too underrated and presumptuously dismissed in these shores because it's not as aesthetic and shiny as the PL. PSG are starting to click at the right time, even with the absence of a few important players.

And David Luiz is like a Goliath in that team. 6'3, angel-faced, and an absolute beast with great technique and pace. He's impressed me this season and the only game I remember him not playing well was that historical 7-1 in July.

Cavani got his goal, I feel he would do so much better if he could lead the line for, say 10 games straight. But with Ibrah coming back, and as I understand the two are not in good terms with one another, it's not gonna happen.

Verratti; I'll just say this; if Pogba is worth £70 million, he should be worth twice as much. I think he's that good.

Bertus

I for one hope they beat Chelsea at the Bridge and go through, Ligue 1 is far too underrated and presumptuously dismissed in these shores because it's not as aesthetic and shiny as the PL. PSG are starting to click at the right time, even with the absence of a few important players.

And David Luiz is like a Goliath in that team. 6'3, angel-faced, and an absolute beast with great technique and pace. He's impressed me this season and the only game I remember him not playing well was that historical 7-1 in July.

Cavani got his goal, I feel he would do so much better if he could lead the line for, say 10 games straight. But with Ibrah coming back, and as I understand the two are not in good terms with one another, it's not gonna happen.

Verratti; I'll just say this; if Pogba is worth £70 million, he should be worth twice as much. I think he's that good.

I still don't see how PSG can win.

They need more than 20 shots on target to score once.

They won't get more than 5 chances to score against Chelsea. They will be lucky if they bury one.

Also, Blanc is facing a big problem.

He wanted to use that:

VDW----Marcos---TS---Maxwell
--------------DL---------------

But VDW is so, so bad, that he's hesitating to use this instead:

Marcos----TS----DL-----Maxwell
-------------Motta-------------

But Motta, while not as bad as VDW is sooooo slow. Blanc is scared that it will end up like against Barcelona.

That said, Hazard will be 100% free if he picks VDW.

JamDav1982

I still don't see how PSG can win.

They need more than 20 shots on target to score once.

They won't get more than 5 chances to score against Chelsea. They will be lucky if they bury one.

Also, Blanc is facing a big problem.

He wanted to use that:

VDW----Marcos---TS---Maxwell
--------------DL---------------

But VDW is so, so bad, that he's hesitating to use this instead:

Marcos----TS----DL-----Maxwell
-------------Motta-------------

But Motta, while not as bad as VDW is sooooo slow. Blanc is scared that it will end up like against Barcelona.

That said, Hazard will be 100% free if he picks VDW.

PSG will get chances they just have to take them.

Chelsea have conceded chances to every half decent team they have played this season.

serghei

A 1-1 at home becomes a good result once you score an away goal. After you score that crucial goal you just have to make sure you don't lose the game. If Paris scores the first goal, they have a shot at this.

G

Gasgas

The problem with psg just like the last time vs chelsea they will play with an inferiority mentality that translates into their game. There are many teams i can count on to pull a comebac anytime befre psg :angry:

serghei

The problem with psg just like the last time vs chelsea they will play with an inferiority mentality that translates into their game. There are many teams i can count on to pull a comebac anytime befre psg :angry:

Yep, City has the same problem. There are times in which you can tell they are relatively new to this level of football. You can buy players and pay insane wages, but you can't build confidence just like that.

JamDav1982

Yep, City has the same problem. There are times in which you can tell they are relatively new to this level of football. You can buy players and pay insane wages, but you can't build confidence just like that.

I dont go along with that excuse about players being new to the level.

Man City for example have players with plenty of Champions League, World Cups etc.

Look at Atletico last year they had far less experience at top level and prob should have won it.

Home of Barca Fans