Qatar FC

cmsy27

Conceded 4 goals to freaking Bastia. Fantastic. I actually stopped watching at 3-2, it was so painful.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Roberto Mancini's contract at Inter has a PSG release clause that lets him leave if and only if PSG put in an offer for his services. What do you think Bertus? He's better than Blanc IMO.

Mancini ? make it happen :lol:

This is looking more and more like Blanc's last season with Bordeaux. Except then we knew where he was leaving :rolleyes:

Bertus

Roberto Mancini's contract at Inter has a PSG release clause that lets him leave if and only if PSG put in an offer for his services. What do you think Bertus? He's better than Blanc IMO.

That news is from RMC and they made up a "PSG exclusive news" based on a news from Italian newspapers.

The real news that was there is a clause in Mancini's contract that will let him join ANY big clubs if there's one that wants to hire him. So, not only PSG.

Something we know since Mancini signed with Inter.

Bertus

Mancini ? make it happen :lol:

This is looking more and more like Blanc's last season with Bordeaux. Except then we knew where he was leaving :rolleyes:
Blanc is destroying the club, but Nasser for god knows what reason refuses to fire him.

PSG might not even be in CL next year. Self-destruction button is on right now.

Bertus

If you guys fail to make Europe, then I hope you manage to hold on to Veratti and Marquinhos until Barca are able to make transfers again. :D
Sadly, those two will join Bayern or Madrid if PSG doesn't make it.

PSG is not MU. No star will want to stay if PSG is not in CL.

So, don't have any hope about it if it happens.

can't see psg finish fourth though. And even if they were to miss out on CL, if Ibra stays then the club could hold on to Marqui & Marco ? Anyhow only Lyon and Marseille can finish ahead imo. Just thinking out loud here

Bertus

can't see psg finish fourth though. And even if they were to miss out on CL, if Ibra stays then the club could hold on to Marqui & Marco ? Anyhow only Lyon and Marseille can finish ahead imo. Just thinking out loud here
I can see it if PSG keeps Blanc.

It's funny, Carlo was almost fired because he lost "one" game during the spring.

Blanc is doing 1 million times worse and Nasser still counts on him no matter what.

Those two must be lovers or something. No one around the club from fans to journalists (minus Blanc's friends like Leboeuf or Larqué for example) understand why Blanc is still not fired.

Bertus

In an interview:

- Nasser stated that he believes in Blanc and he got mad at journalists that publish lies about it.
- He said Blanc will not be fired whatever happens (you can imagine how psg fans reacted, oh well)

Blanc on his side told that to the players:

- "don't you dare trying to make me fired, it won't work and you'll have to deal with me anyways".

What can I say? This season is done.

Home of Barca Fans