Qatar FC

Chainsaw

Killahead
Can't say PSG didn't deserve this. They inflated the market for years overpaying for the players they didn't need, offering them insane salaries and it cameback bite them in the ass.

Bertus

Can't say PSG didn't deserve this. They inflated the market for years overpaying for the players they didn't need, offering them insane salaries and it cameback bite them in the ass.

I agree that PSG deserves it. Not because of the inflated market, but because this club is badly managed to the fullest.

You can't pretend to be a big club and not appoint a Director of Football since Leonardo left. Especially when you (Nasser) pretend to be able to replace him while you know nothing about football.

Thanks for clearing that up Bertus, in retrospect I should have known ! What and idiotic set of laws, self-destructive and incapable of nuance, just like our politics !

Bertus

Watched only the last 20 min.

Deserved. This club is so bad it's comical.

Had a good laugh just thinking about Chelsea :mou:

Bertus

lol Blanc is such a tosser. Dropping a 0-2 lead just to lose 4-2 to the almighty Bastia.
Bastia that's well know this season to be the worst team in Ligue 1 :VdB:

It's so delightful to see that club crashing and burning.

Chainsaw

Killahead
psg1.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
So, went to watch the TV when the score was 0-2 and when I came back it was 4-2 and I was like daaaammmnn. How much longer is Blanc staying? :lol:

onzeXI

Blanc may not be a good coach, but how can it be his fault that they gave up 4 straight goals to a bad team? The players have to take most of the responsibility.

Home of Barca Fans