Qatar FC

Bertus

Heard they did horrible as usual, while Blanc pretended they did good, and everyone looked at him as if he was living in a different world.

Good that I didn't watch it because I had to finish readying for christmas.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Hard to sack a coach with only one defeat under his belt. But a beating from Chelsea may help I think. Anyway Bertus you want psg to sack blanc since many days, who do you have in mind as a replacement?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

Hard to sack a coach with only one defeat under his belt. But a beating from Chelsea may help I think. Anyway Bertus you want psg to sack blanc since many days, who do you have in mind as a replacement?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
You can't be serious.

- It's a shitty league.
- PSG has a budget of +500M euros this year.
etc. There's no excuse.

And losing once doesn't mean anything when half of your games are draws.

who do you have in mind as a replacement?
Anyone as long as Blanc does leave.

B

BrianSwan

PSG aren't that good and their team isn't very compatible anyway (playing Cavani on wing?)

Who's to know how good/bad a job he is doing.

Blanc's failure is barely hiding everyone else's. Nasser, the al-thani family, the first team, physical preparations...
But there is no two ways about it, Blanc sucks, if anything he proved it in the last two weeks. And Cavani is just terrible

So, with Cavani and Lavezzi on the run, it seems even their contracts were poorly handled. I'm curious to see how much they will be fined (if they even are). This type of behaviour should cost them at least a month's salary, but who am i kidding.
Man, this season's barça and PSG have basically run head on into every possible problems that can arise at club level :lol:

Last edited:

Bertus

According to Le_Parisien and many other serious french places, PSG will not suffer from the FFP next season as they are during this one:

- No 50M (without selling) limit for transfer next summer.
- No wage ceiling anymore.

According to Le_Parisien, it's explained by:

- PSG and City success to explain why it was unfair to go that far.
- A promise from both to not go all out with unrealistic transfer fees (so yeah, PSG or City won't pay 250M for Messi, rest assured)
- PSG got lots and lots of new money from new sponsors and contracts (PSG surpassed their forecast despite that -100M on their QTA contract. PSG will end up this season with a clean +550M budget according to the PSG board)
- The french politicians dropped the 75% tax in France.
- PSG is investing a lot in their facilities, including their future training facilities, which pleased the FFP people a lot.

Last edited:
Also the enormous 100 000 euros collected in fines against Cavani and Lavezzi had to play a part :lol:
The two players were further told they wouldn't play the next two games (Lavezzi already being suspended for the first).
Blanc described the sanctions as "radical" :VdB:

Bertus

Also the enormous 100 000 euros collected in fines against Cavani and Lavezzi had to play a part :lol:
The two players were further told they wouldn't play the next two games (Lavezzi already being suspended for the first).
Blanc described the sanctions as "radical" :VdB:
I hate Blanc, but what Cavani and lavezzi did is highly unprofessional. I would sell both if it was me. Right now during that winter mercato.

Imagine if Suarez and Neymar did that. But it would never happen in Barcelona, because Barcelona is a big club. PSG is just a travesti that think he's big.

This one goes down to management. Apparently the club can't make them pay heavy fines because the contracts were poorly handled
What I find absolutely hilarious is Blanc describing the sanctions as harsh, he also said something along the lines of "if i get pushed around too much I can be mean". Oh yea, both of them will miss a grand total of three games and pay the equivalent of two days' salary, cuz that's terrifying.

Bertus

This one goes down to management. Apparently the club can't make them pay heavy fines because the contracts were poorly handled
What I find absolutely hilarious is Blanc describing the sanctions as harsh, he also said something along the lines of "if i get pushed around too much I can be mean". Oh yea, both of them will miss a grand total of three games and pay the equivalent of two days' salary, cuz that's terrifying.
No. You're wrong.

It's because the french laws forbid it. Just like how they forbid release fees/clauses in contract.

A club can fine players only about the days they missed from work. In Lavezzi's case that's 48000 euros.

It's the same in any other jobs in France. You can't just make up heavy fines. It's forbidden by laws.

Home of Barca Fans