Qatar FC

Chainsaw

Killahead
L'Equipe says Leonardo was in contact with Ancelotti. That could be an epic step for PSG taking Ancelotti as the coach.

Koma

They will fail big time and once again prove that plastic clubs like City, Chelsea, Anzhi and PSG can't do anything.

Koma

Well when you invest couple of hundreds of milions of euroes and you don't win Champions League (or Premier League in City case) that's nothing.
But then again, when Manchester United, Real Madrid and other big clubs spent big money in the past people were talking they are the plastic clubs.
Meh, football world is strange.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well when you invest couple of hundreds of milions of euroes and you don't win Champions League (or Premier League in City case) that's nothing.
But then again, when Manchester United, Real Madrid and other big clubs spent big money in the past people were talking they are the plastic clubs.
Meh, football world is strange.

Chelsea was only a slip away from winning the CL, if Terry was not going to slip right before taking the missing penalty that could win them the CL. Since their opponent was Man United I am not suprised by these incidents though!

Man City is a pretty new project. It's too soon to judge 'em now. Most of them have been there for like 1,2 seasons. You gotta wait for 2,3 more season before making a judge on IF they will flop big time or not.

Koma

True. But that's only my modest opinion, all those clubs owned by sheiks, Americans and other $ guys are plastic shit. Barcelona, Bayern Munchen, Ajax and others, those are the models I like.
But then again, that's only my modest opinion. ;)

Birdy

if they get Ancelotti, they will win French league by smashing opponents.. And they will be competitive in the next CL also...

Chainsaw

Killahead
apparently PSG are considering a bid for Kaká...

do you think he'd work in the same lineup as Pastore?

Kaka can also play as a SS. He won the Ballon D'or in the season that he was playing as a SS in Milan if I'm not wrong.

And PSG appearantly gave an ultimatum to their coach to win their next two games or he will be replaced, most likely by Carlo Ancelotti.

Chainsaw

Killahead
According to Daily Sport PSG is close to signing Kaka. They will pay 25m for him with another 10m for other bonuses.

Ataraxia

makes no sense, he can never play alongside pastore .. even if they drop menez and nene and opt for a 4-3-2-1 , it won't work.

Unless Leonardo has gone officially mental paying 45 million for pastore to be the understudy of Kaka , then safely it's just a bad rumor.

Home of Barca Fans