Qatar FC

Egert

Estonian Culé

2na1dl4.jpg

Bertus

Finally was able to watch the entire press conference myself.

DL was nice and all. Really was a good conference.

Too bad he's not that good on the field IMO, but if he proves me wrong and does great, he will be loved by the PSG fans around here, because he has a great personnality.

Also, he wants to play as soon as possible. He even asked Nasser in live if he could play this week for the first game of the french league.

xavi_the_Boss

Finally was able to watch the entire press conference myself.

DL was nice and all. Really was a good conference.

Too bad he's not that good on the field IMO, but if he proves me wrong and does great, he will be loved by the PSG fans around here, because he has a great personnality.

Also, he wants to play as soon as possible. He even asked Nasser in live if he could play this week for the first game of the french league.

Did they ask him about his price tag?

Bertus

Did they ask him about his price tag?

They just asked him how he felt about the WC.

All in all, the medias were very nice to him because he was very nice and humble throughout the entire thing. Everyone laughed a lot when they started to ask questions about his hair and when he replied (a joke i guess) that he needs 6 hours every morning to prep them.

Also there was lots of fan outside the hotel where they attended the press conference. I don't know how he will do on the field, but surprisingly the medias and people that were there enjoyed talking to him a lot.

Bertus

BTW guys, the first game of the french league for PSG is tomorrow at 8:30pm french time.

Usually, PSG starts slow, so i don't expect us to win. Also we still lack players that came back late from the WC and are not ready to start (TS, DL, Lavezzi and probably Cavani)

PaulFCB

Banned
Not all leagues start in late august.

That isn't an explanation. I know leagues start even as early as July in countries with bad climate in the winter, but it isn't the case in France, yet, it's early since it's obvious that some players aren't ready after the World Cup, what would have happened if France would've had all the players in Ligue 1 and France would've played all the way to the Final?

Bertus

Following RMC infos that Cavani could indeed play and about that 4-4-1-1 thing, it could look like that tomorrow:

1064958_Paris_Saint-Germain.jpg

The problem with that formation is that i don't see how Matuidi will fit.

Last edited:

Bertus

PSG and Reims just put their groups online for tomorrow game:

PSG:

Group : Douchez, Maignan, Sirigu – Aurier, Camara, Digne, Marquinhos, Silva, Van der Wiel – Chantôme, Pastore, Motta, Verratti – Bahebeck, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Lucas, Ongenda.

Missing : Cabaye (Not Fit), Luiz (Not Fit), Diaw (crap), Lavezzi (Not Fit, too busy doing pr0n photoshoots), Matuidi (Not Fit), Maxwell (Not Fit), Rabiot (injured, 2 weeks).

A surprise, TS is part of the group already o.o

Reims:

Group : Agassa, Placide, Fofana, Signorino, Bourillon, Devaux, Fortes, Oniangue, Atar, Charbonnier, Alback, Courtet, Ca, Tacalfred, Mandi, M’Fulu, Glombard.

Home of Barca Fans