Qatar FC

serghei

Don't doubt that even us we'd have beaten this Atalanta side. Expected more considering everyone spoke great things about them.

That being said, Atletico - PSG and City - Barca/Bayern are strong semifinals.

KingLeo10

Don't doubt that even us we'd have beaten this Atalanta side. Expected more considering everyone spoke great things about them.

That being said, Atletico - PSG and City - Barca/Bayern are strong semifinals.

Oil clubs to semi finals...not good signs.

Newcomer

Happy to see that my man Valverde still has fans who deeply respect his tenure at Bar?a.

He is at a whole another level than Setien. The latter shows that not anyone can win the league as easily as senor Valverde. Your fans are missing you !

Valverde has maybe taken 4 but he has surely never shipped 8 in.

Thank you Setien for putting respect on Valverde name.

Newcomer

PSG fans , is there any Chance that u sack Tuchel?

I would gladly take him here at Barcelona

I wouldn't say no to a Tuchel sacking. We are not playing any better after the two years he has coached us.

However, that seems difficult with PSG reaching the semi finals. Nasser could well hand out life contract to even the gardener (he is one of our best employee in reality) if we go to the finals.

Andresito

Staff member
Not sure if true but read that PSG will reward the squad with 500 million euros if they win CL.

Almost. €500k.

"All PSG players will be awarded a bonus of €500k gross upon winning the Champions League, due to a clause negotiated by Zlatan Ibrahimovic in 2013/14 that has remained unchanged since. The players were already awarded €400k for winning Ligue 1 and 2x€50k for each domestic cup"

https://canal-supporters.com/2020/0...s-joueurs-du-psg-en-cas-de-triomphe-dimanche/

Vilarrubi

Never forget what Nasser said in 2014:

Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi earlier this week said that the French champions “have to win” the Champions League within the next four years, according to L’Equipe (h/t Ian Holyman of ESPN FC).

:worthy: :worthy:

Eternal chokers. Stick to farming the fields of France and camel racing guys.

Home of Barca Fans