Qatar FC

Newcomer

This is what happens when you let superstar players run the club.

Very, very, very few superstar players can self manage. Messi and CR7 are the only recent examples.

Even Suarez got comfortable after his 2 amazing first seasons at Barca.

I wouldn't say that superstar players are running the club

This season alone Neymar got a fine for coming back late during the pre season, Mbappé kept being subbed out despite his tantrum and Icardi was again on the bench this week-end.

However, i don't know if the story about Icardi is true (he came on and scored and seemed happy this week-end) but he is rights to wonder why even Cavani is starting over him.

We all know Cavani needs like 3/4/5 opportunities to score while Icardi scored on his first ball last game. Cavani is also out of contract and old. Seems like Tuchel is working against the club immediate and future best interest.

Sterlingfan2000

I wouldn't say that superstar players are running the club

This season alone Neymar got a fine for coming back late during the pre season, Mbappé kept being subbed out despite his tantrum and Icardi was again on the bench this week-end.

However, i don't know if the story about Icardi is true (he came on and scored and seemed happy this week-end) but he is rights to wonder why even Cavani is starting over him.

We all know Cavani needs like 3/4/5 opportunities to score while Icardi scored on his first ball last game. Cavani is also out of contract and old. Seems like Tuchel is working against the club immediate and future best interest.

Why would he.

PSG is joke club with joke players in farmers league.

Newcomer

Why would he.

PSG is joke club with joke players in farmers league.

Ignoring the bait, simply because he is PSG coach and renewed his contract last year. Hence, PSG best interest should be his priority.

Imagine Barça getting Lautaro Martinez on a loan with option to buy only to bench him for a very declining Suarez who is out of contract at the end of the season and was willing to leave during the winter market. Then the following year, you have lost the two forwards.

Newcomer

Typical game under Tuchel. We do nothing and are shit but individual brillance by Mbappé this time (since Neymar is so out of form and bad) wins the game.

I said that Juventus was lucky cuz Lyon is the worst team left in CL but if Neymar and Mbappé are not in a good day, PSG is actually the worst team in CL.

Sailor Mars

Pretty excited to see which teams choke out of the CL in the Rd of 16. Could make for an exciting summer market if some big clubs feel they need big changes.

Newcomer

Pretty excited to see which teams choke out of the CL in the Rd of 16. Could make for an exciting summer market if some big clubs feel they need big changes.

You can 100% count PSG out. Before we were impressive in the league and choking in CL. Now, not only we lost the first leg, but we are also getting dominated in France.

Our whole game plan is give the ball to Neymar or Mbappé and hope for a miracle or try to score on a dead ball. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is money to be made by betting on Dortmund.

Sailor Mars

You can 100% count PSG out. Before we were impressive in the league and choking in CL. Now, not only we lost the first leg, but we are also getting dominated in France.

Our whole game plan is give the ball to Neymar or Mbappé and hope for a miracle or try to score on a dead ball. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is money to be made by betting on Dortmund.

If you guys lose to Dortmund, then what do you seeing happening in the summer?

Neymar and/or Mbappe leaving? Big bids for some other talented youngsters?

Newcomer

If you guys lose to Dortmund, then what do you seeing happening in the summer?

Neymar and/or Mbappe leaving? Big bids for some other talented youngsters?

Mbappé has already his path to the glory in his head. Imo, he was not going to renew no matter the result in CL.

Neymar is a different case because if the team was competitive enough he would be satisfied as long as he is well paid.

No one can predict the market though. No one saw Ziyech to Chelsea coming and boom, it was done. Then, you have all the saga about Verratti, TS, Neymar and after all the fuss they weren't sold. 2 years left on the contract, i can see PSG keeping them.

Newcomer

Playing without fans which lowers the home advantage and makes the club lose between 5 and 10 M€. Mbappé being ill and not being able to train properly. PSG already got their excuses for the unavoidable elimination.

KingLeo10

Playing without fans which lowers the home advantage and makes the club lose between 5 and 10 M€. Mbappé being ill and not being able to train properly. PSG already got their excuses for the unavoidable elimination.

This year's CL doesn't mean much at this point. So, it's not a big loss.

FinBarcelonafan

Verratti playing very well. We could use his profile for sure.

Lyon has looked very good today. I think better than PSG overall. PSG has been weaak.

Home of Barca Fans