Qatar FC

Newcomer

Thank god, this season is over.

A bunch of of useless players.

Sell Kurzawa, Meunier, Alves, Buffon, Draxler, Paredes, Areola, Cavani.

Kimpembe is injured so can't be sold and the jury is still out for Kehrer but they should be sold too.

I like you Tuchel but i think it will be hard for you to survive that end of the season.
And i know Mourinho is using his BeIn links to try and get your position.

Givenchy

Thank god, this season is over.

A bunch of of useless players.

Sell Kurzawa, Meunier, Alves, Buffon, Draxler, Paredes, Areola, Cavani.

Kimpembe is injured so can't be sold and the jury is still out for Kehrer but they should be sold too.

I like you Tuchel but i think it will be hard for you to survive that end of the season.
And i know Mourinho is using his BeIn links to try and get your position.

what would you think of Mourinho as manager? i think shit could get ugly with him and Neymar eventually but i also think it may help you in the CL

Newcomer

what would you think of Mourinho as manager? i think shit could get ugly with him and Neymar eventually but i also think it may help you in the CL

Don't know what to think about him. His latest stint at Chelsea and MU were far from success. He went out to Sevilla with MU. He got lot of money to spend in market windows and MU squad still lacks quality.

If you had asked me like 3 years before, i would have been ecstatic but now, i wonder if he is not a past it, angry coach who always fall out with his star players.

And one could say that after he leaves, the club is in good shape like when he left Madrid or Chelsea. But this Manchester....

The reason why Mourinho could be interesting is more because seems to have no influence on the team since that CL exit. I understand the players can feel unmotivated but it is the coach job to make them play and work. If not, he is not bringing a plus to the team and the club. And i would add that his transfers requests (Choupo-Moting, Kehrer) have been disasters at the end of the season.

I'm sure Mourinho would ask for a big change in the squad, which could be good, but i don't trust him that much either. He is in his ego trip and PSG is already filled with egos.

Newcomer

It is not really news for anyone following PSG.

He has signed the extension of contract in March. They were waiting to announce it. The season has ended, and they do it.

Nothing is certain in PSG before we get to know what has/is been/being decided in Doha with Nasser meeting the Emir these days.

Sterlingfan2000

According to financial times , Qatar will drop down investment for PSG and Target an English club in the future. They want their Investment to be in the biggest and most popular league in the world

Qatar already is in talks to take over Leeds and bid has been made

serghei

Jair cursed us for making fun of PSG for their bottle job vs United.

What followed is

- bottle job by Barca vs a english side after a great result in the first leg
- bottle job in the Cup final.

Newcomer

According to financial times , Qatar will drop down investment for PSG and Target an English club in the future. They want their Investment to be in the biggest and most popular league in the world

Qatar already is in talks to take over Leeds and bid has been made

This is not what they are saying though.

[tw]1132376035843035136[/tw]
[tw]1132390297319743490[/tw]
[tw]1132412541274132485[/tw]

Last edited:

Newcomer

Pathetic club obsessed with us. Stealing 16y old kid is just too much even for Qatar FC. :puke:

PSG is losing countless youngsters every year, are those clubs obsessed with PSG ? Like Juve who took Coman (and has Rabiot now) ? Or the german clubs like Dortmund or Red bull ?

It is not the first year you lose a prospect either. Back in the day you lost Fabregas to Arsenal ? Were Arsenal obsessed with you ?

The truth here is the player was a free agent as his contract expired and was on the market. PSG prolly made the best offer for him and he decided to sign. The same way Barça got Barry or Real Madrid got Kubo.

I don't even understand the fuss here because some people told me Ilaix Moriba is way better than him at the same age. Also a 16 y.o is not close to professional football at all. He signed for 3 years. At the end of his current contract, i would be (pleasently) surprised if he has played some senior team games. At 19 y.o is really the time where you can have a good enough vision of what to expect.

PSG had gotten Kays Ruiz after Barça was punished for illegal kids transfers. He was touted as some superstar when very young. Now, he is 16/17 and has still something special but no one can predict if he will able to make it and have a good/decent career.

Newcomer

[tw]1154023464870850561[/tw]
He's good but not brilliant. A decent purchase at that price.

An excellent summary of PSG signings this summer. Good squad players addition but lack of true talents or world class players.

Decent but not really ambitious window.

Home of Barca Fans