Qatar FC

Sorin

What a nice couple of days.

The fascists were blown away by Cruyff's team, the plastics bottled yet another CL tie. Just couldn't ask for more as a Barca fan. :worthy:

Devils

The more money they invest, the more their supporters preach about how they are becoming a force, but yet, the more money they invest, the worse they perform in Europe.

1.png

People need to start appreciating just how big of a tragic comedy this is. Who knows when we'll see anything like this again in our lives, dawg.

Sorin

The more money they invest, the more their supporters preach about how they are becoming a force, but yet, the more money they invest, the worse they perform in Europe.

1.png

People need to start appreciating just how big of a tragic comedy this is. Who knows when we'll see anything like this again in our lives, dawg.

The rest of Europe could stand to appreciate the work Barcelona has done over the years in stoping the PR machine of the Qatari tiranic regime. Just look at that, curbed their visions of grandeur on 3 separate occasions. :lol:

KingLeo10

The rest of Europe could stand to appreciate the work Barcelona has done over the years in stoping the PR machine of the Qatari tiranic regime. Just look at that, curbed their visions of grandeur on 3 separate occasions. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: 12/13 was Messi eliminating them on 1 leg. Dude was subbed in injured and QSG collectively lost their marbles at the sight. Never quite recovered since.

Sorin

:lol::lol::lol: 12/13 was Messi eliminating them on 1 leg. Dude was subbed in injured and QSG collectively lost their marbles at the sight. Never quite recovered since.

You could build a castle with the bricks that were shat at the sight of Messi waiting on the sidelines to be subbed on. :lol:

Leo_Messi

Are they the biggest bottlers in recent memory across all professional sports? I guess that one could make such a case.

Even after the prestige signings of Neymar and Mbappé that broke all records. They are playing for nothing other than the CL each single season when basically being guaranteed winning the Farmer's League title before a ball is even kicked. Those two Farmer's League domestic cups nobody cares about not even their own fans or French fans, lol. Exited one of them already this season as well. Against last-placed Guingamp, lol.

What a sad existence. May they forever be serial bottlers. Once the few players that I actually somewhat like leave, there is nothing to like about them. Zero. Other than their amazing bottling ability in the CL.

It's not even them going out. It is the pathetic and incompetent eunuch like fashion that they have went out almost each single year. What a pathetic bunch, truly. At least their players are getting whatever gas money that they have in store. Even better seeing war criminals and crooks like Sarkozy witness those humiliating defeats from the front row each season.:lol:

gr98

Are they the biggest bottlers in recent memory across all professional sports? I guess that one could make such a case.

Even after the prestige signings of Neymar and Mbappé that broke all records. They are playing for nothing other than the CL each single season when basically being guaranteed winning the Farmer's League title before a ball is even kicked. Those two Farmer's League domestic cups nobody cares about not even their own fans or French fans, lol. Exited one of them already this season as well. Against last-placed Guingamp, lol.

What a sad existence. May they forever be serial bottlers. Once the few players that I actually somewhat like leave, there is nothing to like about them. Zero. Other than their amazing bottling ability in the CL.

It's not even them going out. It is the pathetic and incompetent eunuch like fashion that they have went out almost each single year. What a pathetic bunch, truly. At least their players are getting whatever gas money that they have in store. Even better seeing war criminals and crooks like Sarkozy witness those humiliating defeats from the front row each season.:lol:

CourageousQuickItaliangreyhound-small.jpg

Jair Ventura

I don't have the energy to pretend yesterday was anything other than what it was: a robbery. Over 180 minutes United was thoroughly dominated home and away. They could hardly put more than a few passes together or even make it out of their half at times. Even at the Parc they sat deep, parked the bus, and needed a controversial call in extra time to go through. But being the better team isn't enough, because at the end of the day, if a UEFA official has an opportunity to make or miss a call in favor of PSG's opposition, it's going to happen, every time. Call me a cynic or a sore loser, but once something because a trend it's no longer a coincidence. So going forward the team can no longer leave matches in the hands of officials because history suggest they'll go against us whether it's fair or not.

We're hurting, and the world is having a laugh right now, but better days are coming. Tuchel will stay and continue to mold the team after his philosophies. Neymar and Mbappé are signed long term, and even despite yesterday's catastrophe, players will be interested in PSG's project. Henrique will be replaced with someone more competent, whether it be Wenger or some name that isn't known to us yet. And the club will continue to grow.

I am truly sorry for yesterday's result, but we aren't going anywhere. Fuck UEFA, fuck r/soccer, fuck the haters. Allez PSG!

My sentiments following the match.

Home of Barca Fans