Qatar FC

Jair Ventura

It has been 12 years since bd was decided by world cup, no one care about the world cup as much anymore. NT tournaments is at all time low in influencing the prize
And I don't think Mpabbe was best player in France in past 3 games, Pogba, Varane and Kante has been awesome, this NT is build around those guys not their attackers

I don't think it's a coincidence that Barcaforum alone is downplaying Mbappe's achievements this tournament. Everyone else, including the French themselves, have him as the teams most impressive player next to Kante.

JamDav1982

I don't think it's a coincidence that Barcaforum alone is downplaying Mbappe's achievements this tournament. Everyone else, including the French themselves, have him as the teams most impressive player next to Kante.

You fairly have an arrogant opinion about 'Barcaforum' yet you pine for attention on it.

Obsessed.

BenRobbins

Pogba or Kante have been frances best player. He is exciting but he only had one amazing game. He has been quiet in most of the others. Still an unreal talent and PSG should be excited for this season with Tuchel.

serghei

They changed the tactics. They want to get hammered in friendlies so that they'd be spared in CL next season. Smart start for Tuchel.

Windhook

UEFA Ruling Could Force PSG To Sell Kylian Mbappe

UEFA's financial fair play ruling today could force Kylian Mbappé to leave Paris Saint-Germain.

Clubs across Europe will be waiting to see if French champions PSG will be sanctioned by UEFA for breaching financial fair play, with a ruling expected to be made today.

If PSG are found to have broken FFP rules they would be forced to sell some of the clubs' biggest stars, which could include youngster Kylian Mbappé.

I doubt it, but expect a record fine for the club. I cannot imagine them banned like AC Milan. Not with this squad of players.

Last edited:

gasgas

It would be great if PSG are forced to sell Mbappe amd we jump at that opportunity.

It will be an opportunity of a lifetime

imagine a future lineup of

....Dembele....Mbappe.....Malcolm
...Coutinho........De Jong........Puig

Lutece FC

It would be great if PSG are forced to sell Mbappe amd we jump at that opportunity.

It will be an opportunity of a lifetime

imagine a future lineup of

....Dembele....Mbappe.....Malcolm
...Coutinho........De Jong........Puig
Yeah yeah using UEFA Mafia to force a move.... Tebbas confirmed that he puts maximum pressure on UEFA to punnish people. Shameful.

I really hope if Paris sell either Mbappe or Neymar, it would be to United or City or any clubs except Spanish clubs...

Catta

Yeah yeah using UEFA Mafia to force a move.... Tebbas confirmed that he puts maximum pressure on UEFA to punnish people. Shameful.

I really hope if Paris sell either Mbappe or Neymar, it would be to United or City or any clubs except Spanish clubs...

I thought you were a Barca fan alongside being a PSG fan, yet you would rather Mbappe go to United or City if he were to leave. It seems the 6-1 hurt to much to continue supporting Barca.

Home of Barca Fans