Qatar FC

FinBarcelonafan

Rabiot is a great player, would love to see him in a Barcelona shirt. Can't blame him if he wants to leave, the culture of choking is strong in Paris.

When you're slave you don't have option to leave. There's no way he is leaving. Look at Verratti. He wanted to leave, but stayed with PSG. There's no way out from PSG. They will always offer you more gold and then you will accept new contract. It's just not how PSG operates..

Albo

When you're slave you don't have option to leave. There's no way he is leaving. Look at Verratti. He wanted to leave, but stayed with PSG. There's no way out from PSG. They will always offer you more gold and then you will accept new contract. It's just not how PSG operates..

The difference is that if Rabiot wants to leave he won't be an absolute retard like Verratti and sign a new contract just months before.

khaled_a_d

Madrid will win it by 2 goals IMO.

Can you tell me my future? :worthy:

Rabiot seem to have one leg already outside of the club tbh, was already on his out before and decided to stay at the end but this time and the way he talks in the media I think he will let his contract run out
Verrattti was stupid to keep renewing while accepting a low wage,he is 11th best paid player in that team according to goal. And tbh he wanted out only last summer and they got him Neymar and Mpabbe.

Mitchell1978

I know people here don't like Di Maria over here but he was in fine form while Cavani has hardly played lately. But instead Emery playes srubs like Lo Celso who kept giving the ball away in dangerous places.

FinBarcelonafan

The difference is that if Rabiot wants to leave he won't be an absolute retard like Verratti and sign a new contract just months before.

That was a retarded move for sure and I'm sure players talk and he might not make the same mistake. Pray for that.

FinBarcelonafan

I know people here don't like Di Maria over here but he was in fine form while Cavani has hardly played lately. But instead Emery playes srubs like Lo Celso who kept giving the ball away in dangerous places.

I was reading a bit PSG forum and even fans there were saying they would rather start M'bappe than DiMaria, even though DiMaria was on better form lately. Can't blame Emery doing the same, but maybe the right move was to play DiMaria.

Sounds like all Argentinian players are on form lately. Aguero, DiMaria, Messi, Higuian... Can't be bad for World Cup.

serghei

This is what a poor league does to you. Lo Celso is probably beasting it up against weak Ligue 1 sides. Scored a superb goal just a week ago. But this is another planet compared with Ligue 1.

draconifire

Hahahahahahaha. Even though I was jinxing, didn't expect anything from them.
Let's see if they can even win the home leg. Bottlers, perennial bottlers.

jamrock

All I can say is lol at them, even though I really wanted them to win this one.

The players all seem a step below Madrids, guess that's what happens when you boss the french league so much you don't know what how to step it up

Givenchy

tbh its not so much being in ligue 1.. Madrid always do this in the CL. PSG added Neymar and Mbappe but neglected other positions, basically 1 flair top3 player with a diva attitude and a young player on top of last seasons bottlers. GK, CB and a midfielder of high quality was needed and Emery had to be shown the door after the 6-1, the guy is out of his depth at this level.

it wasn't individual brilliance but a team effort from Madrid. tie is all but done, pretty meh as I was hoping for a PSG win deep down but its hardly suprising

Nasser blaming refs as usual :lol:

FC433

The reason that kept Barcelona and Madrid getting better is their rivalry. PSG can never improve because of the league, without being challenged you cannot take it to another level. same for Bayern.

Man city is going to make the PL teams much better in the coming years.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Not a big club and never will be. Had no history before Qatar came in and despite millions spent...they still can't do shit in the CL. However I do hope they pull it off in second leg. The thought of Real winning a third in a row makes me want to puke.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I was reading a bit PSG forum and even fans there were saying they would rather start M'bappe than DiMaria, even though DiMaria was on better form lately. Can't blame Emery doing the same, but maybe the right move was to play DiMaria.

Sounds like all Argentinian players are on form lately. Aguero, DiMaria, Messi, Higuian... Can't be bad for World Cup.

Higuain shouldn't be anywhere near Argentina's squad for the WC. Ship him to Kamchatka if Argentina qualifies for the finals.

Lutece FC

Not a big club and never will be. Had no history before Qatar came in and despite millions spent...they still can't do shit in the CL. However I do hope they pull it off in second leg. The thought of Real winning a third in a row makes me want to puke.
Well, if you started watch football in 2010, yes.

Devils

Like I said before this match. This was literally PSG’s best chance at proving themselves against a top European side.

Sad club.

Home of Barca Fans