Qatar FC

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We can send PSG packing in the QF if we manage to fend off Chelsea.

But Madrid have to go out. They're a pest in this competition where every team lose their balls against them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More afraid of PSG than Madrid tbh, I just cannot see us losing a two legged tie to Madrid. PSG on the other hand are a wild card and could easily knock us out if their front line is on form.

As I see it, there's no way a team other than Barça that can beat Real Madrid in a two legged tie if they go through. They'll get some much needed momentum in the only competition they have to play for, which again puts the onus on us not to get eliminated by some other team.....last few times that's exactly what happened.

A bad day and you're out with Madrid likely winning it again.

No way I want that. They need to fuck off in the R16.

PSG might still lose to Man City or some other team in the Battle of Sheiks. The CL is more open.

If Madrid go through it's either them or us. If we don't win, I'd rather any of the other teams do than them get a 3peat.

Last edited:

Givenchy

this is so confusing for me. I mean.. I despise Madrid but I also despise PSG? :lol: if Neymar/Ronaldo scores I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry

Madrid are our arch rivals and Ronaldo on 6 to Messi's 5 Ballon d'ors would be one of the biggest travesties in football but PSG represent everything wrong with todays football, shithole country (thanks Trump) warping the transfer market. their fans are also more insufferable than Madrids lately.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
PSG's record against better teams isn't exactly flawless.

2-1 Monaco
2-2 Marseille
1-2 Lyon
1-0 Nantes
0-0 Montpellier

(5 best teams after PSG in Ligue 1)

1-3 Bayern

Mbappe 1 goal in last 7 games (in 8-0 trashing).
Cavani 5 goals in last 13 games, certainly not in the same form as in the beginning of the season.

Emery not exactly a master tactician.

Madrid will win it by 2 goals IMO.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
this is so confusing for me. I mean.. I despise Madrid but I also despise PSG? :lol: if Neymar/Ronaldo scores I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry

Madrid are our arch rivals and Ronaldo on 6 to Messi's 5 Ballon d'ors would be one of the biggest travesties in football but PSG represent everything wrong with todays football, shithole country (thanks Trump) warping the transfer market. their fans are also more insufferable than Madrids lately.

Actually, for all the talk about sugar daddy guys ruining football - I would say they make it more interesting.

Yes, history and all is good, on paper, but the history won't exactly convert into beautiful football anymore. The football now needs money, truck loads of money so much so that there never is gonna be a repeat of a Nottingham Forest like breaking the norm things anymore. Yes, we did witness a Leicester City very recently but what happened the following season? They were dismantled by the other clubs (with history)! Now, imagine a takeover of Leicester City by a Sheik or somebody during the summer when they won the league. They would still be a strong team.

And how exactly did clubs with history define the history though? Didn't they have their own advantage of usually being located in a happening city? And didn't they have their own sponsors making them even richer? Why would a sponsor take over for these clubs? Again, it is the money that they would fetch because of the geographical advantage that they have that attracted them - Thereby, the rich got richer!!

I hate Madrid because I'm a Barca fan. I hate PSG because I'm a human being.

So I still hate Madrid more. Go PSG.

Both teams are beatable but I don't want Madrid to have any chance of getting a third CL in a row. Sneyke knocks them out then we make him pay for betraying us.

Think the snake will get QSG the win against Madrid's crap defense.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

PSG's record against better teams isn't exactly flawless.

2-1 Monaco
2-2 Marseille
1-2 Lyon
1-0 Nantes
0-0 Montpellier

(5 best teams after PSG in Ligue 1)

1-3 Bayern

Mbappe 1 goal in last 7 games (in 8-0 trashing).
Cavani 5 goals in last 13 games, certainly not in the same form as in the beginning of the season.

Emery not exactly a master tactician.

Madrid will win it by 2 goals IMO.

That's is worrying. Their away form isn't great. Let's pray for miracle.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am a PSG fan today. Seeing PSG or any team for that matter getting battered by Real Madrid will not provide any joy for me.

henias

Fuck it. I'm supporting PSG and the ungrateful snake. Not going to see Ronaldo getting all the limelight again.

Home of Barca Fans