Qatar FC

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I’m saying it’s irrational, dishonest, and embarrassing to cry slavery in relation to PSG’s handling of the Verratti saga given how FC Barcelona and La Liga have behaved since Neymar decided to leave Spain.

Barca never had problems with players leaving, even genuine team players at that let alone these mercenaries! The problem with Neymar leaving was that the asshole ruined our entire transfer window because he wanted to pocket loyalty bonus when he was not even freaking being loyal!

And La Liga's problem was that a whole country was freaking making fun of the mandatory buy-out clause principle that La Liga made mandatory to protect players rights! La Liga was pissed because a condition that was made mandatory to protect players rights was not meant to screw clubs over!! And that is exactly what has happened in the snake's case

PS: Nevermind! I don't know why I even bothered to explain things to you. You are here only for trolling anyway

Givenchy

yeah not worth trying to explain anything to Mr Ventura, he seems to have a vendetta (maybe the 6-1?) against Barca yet continues posting on a Barca forum :lol:

don't even try to compare a 155m+ transfer with fucking Thauvin :rofl1: more disgusting on Monaco's part in all honesty for letting it happen but then again thats Ligue 1 'rivalry' for you.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I’m saying it’s irrational, dishonest, and embarrassing to cry slavery in relation to PSG’s handling of the Verratti saga given how FC Barcelona and La Liga have behaved since Neymar decided to leave Spain.

Unrelated. Uncle Flo and the head of La Liga certainly didn't care if Verratti joined to us or not, they probably preferred that he stayed.

Us Barca fans might be bitter and still be holding grudges against PSG because of Neymar, but let's face it, no football fans other than PSG's own fans hold PSG in high regard.

Jair Ventura

Unrelated. Uncle Flo and the head of La Liga certainly didn't care if Verratti joined to us or not, they probably preferred that he stayed.

Us Barca fans might be bitter and still be holding grudges against PSG because of Neymar, but let's face it, no football fans other than PSG's own fans hold PSG in high regard.

PSG is the most followed European club in Brasil atm. Speak for yourself.

Jair Ventura

yeah not worth trying to explain anything to Mr Ventura, he seems to have a vendetta (maybe the 6-1?) against Barca yet continues posting on a Barca forum :lol:

don't even try to compare a 155m+ transfer with fucking Thauvin :rofl1: more disgusting on Monaco's part in all honesty for letting it happen but then again thats Ligue 1 'rivalry' for you.

The practice is exactly the same. Marseille didn’t have the funds to purchase Thauvin last summer so they opted for a loan with an option to buy the summer they could. Stop worrying about PSG and worry about FC Barcelona, mate.

This was standard use of the loan system, I even provided an example. Choose something else to be mad about.

Marseille aren't loaning Thuavin because they fully intend on purchasing him next year and aren't doing so to circumvent FFP either, stupid comparison between apples and oranges, they want to see how he does for them before purchasing them. Let's put it this way, if Marseille bought Thuavin this summer rather than loaning him they would still be compliant under FFP, PSG would not. Marseille didn't spend over 222m on a single player either, they only spent around a net of 60m this summer, which is a definitely normal amount for a club their size. That deal, nor any other loan deal in the past is a good comparison to what PSG are trying to do, circumvent a system that was put in place to prevent stuff like this.

The Mbappe deal is only a "loan on paper", when in reality it's just a permanent deal with the payment postponed to next year to avoid sanctions from UEFA. Nice try using another loan deal and falsely equating the two, no loan deal in history is comparable to this one. How could you possible defend PSG on this one?

Next time don't play dumb, everyone can see through the pathetic excuse of an act you're putting on. You know you don't have to blindly support all the ridiculous maneuvers PSG have pulled over the years just because they have a lot of Brazilians you know? I also know that since you can't refute what I'm saying, you'll start deflecting the likes of which we've never seen before in your next post continuing to parrot "it was a standard use of the loan system". Do you even believe the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Jair Ventura

Marseille aren't loaning Thuavin because they fully intend on purchasing him next year and aren't doing so to circumvent FFP either, stupid comparison between apples and oranges, they want to see how he does for them before purchasing them. Let's put it this way, if Marseille bought Thuavin this summer rather than loaning him they would still be compliant under FFP, PSG would not. Marseille didn't spend over 222m on a single player either, they only spent around a net of 60m this summer, which is a definitely normal amount for a club their size. That deal, nor any other loan deal in the past is a good comparison to what PSG are trying to do, circumvent a system that was put in place to prevent stuff like this.

The Mbappe deal is only a "loan on paper", when in reality it's just a permanent deal with the payment postponed to next year to avoid sanctions from UEFA. Nice try using another loan deal and falsely equating the two, no loan deal in history is comparable to this one. How could you possible defend PSG on this one?

Next time don't play dumb, everyone can see through the pathetic excuse of an act you're putting on. You know you don't have to blindly support all the ridiculous maneuvers PSG have pulled over the years just because they have a lot of Brazilians you know? I also know that since you can't refute what I'm saying, you'll start deflecting the likes of which we've never seen before in your next post continuing to parrot "it was a standard use of the loan system". Do you even believe the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Thauvin was on loan last season because Marseille lacked the funds to buy him outright, so they bought him this summer instead. You don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Yannik

Source for your stats?

I thought that's common sense. Beforemost anything brazilians have a hard-on for themselves, and PSG features a lot of brazilian players, especially Neymar who is a national treasure in Brazil, but also other players before that. Half the people you see in forums arguing for PSG are brazilian, including [MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]

Thauvin was on loan last season because Marseille lacked the funds to buy him outright, so they bought him this summer instead. You don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Ignore the rest of my post and go for the easy strawman, just as I predicted, they're still not comparable even if what you're saying is true. So according to you Marseille delaying a payment of £9.8million for a year due to them "lacking the funds" is the equivalent to mega-rich PSG postponing the payment for a £166m player after breaking the transfer record £200m? Why has PSG delayed paying Monaco for Mbappe until next summer, is it because they lack the cash? Most definitely not, it's solely because they wanted to avoid sanctions from UEFA.

No other club has used a loan deal to circumvent FFP before. There is a difference between delaying the payment of a player through a loan due to a lack of cash, which is completely understandable and avoiding FFP regulations, please don't bring up your irrelevant so called "examples" anymore. What PSG have done is unique to any other loan deal in the history of football.

Go ahead, ignore the rest of my post and pick out some other minor detail and make that the topic of conversation, pathetic.

You're a good troll, you do it quite subtly.

I'll quote the rest of my previous post you so conveniently ignored:

Let's put it this way, if Marseille bought Thuavin this summer rather than loaning him they would still be compliant under FFP, PSG would not. Marseille didn't spend over 222m on a single player either, they only spent around a net of 60m this summer, which is a definitely normal amount for a club their size. That deal, nor any other loan deal in the past is a good comparison to what PSG are trying to do, circumvent a system that was put in place to prevent stuff like this.

Respond to my argument, or you can block me and carry on with your day, I have no interest conversing with snarky, non-substantive trolls that deflect every time they're confronted for their BS.

Home of Barca Fans