Qatar FC

KingLeo10

Good luck to prove any link between Paris S.G. and BeIN Sports ans how Paris S.G. could have play a role in the attribution of TV Rights for the World Cup.
So in fact all of this bullshit may have not posted here.

Of course Qatar 2022 was bought. Like all the previous World Cup. In 2010 Morocco won the vote and FIFA changed the vote. Is this not corruption ? South Africa was punished ?

And Germany with Beckanbaeur ? I'm not naive, but some of you refuse to see the reality. The reality is corruption was always ok in football but it's not ok for Qatar. My question is pretty simple : Why ?

Paris Saint-Germain will always find a good owner, now the club has a certain statue, not a top club, for this we need to win a Champions League and i hope we will do
Then, we will secure our position. It's the biggest area in Europe in terms of Population, the second one in terms of GDP, the only very populated area with only one club in first division, the most famous brand in the world for a city. Best young players in Europe maybe in the world. The potential of Paris Saint-Germain is limitless for somebody who wants to invest in this club. SO Qatar or not Qatar in the future, it will be OK for Paris Saint-Germain. But with the last investments from QSI, i'm sure they want to stay in Paris for a long time. The Prince loves the club. Sorry for some of you, but you will continue to cry for long years.

One thing funny with this topic. If you read it from the begining, Paris Saint-Germain project was globally OK until last summer transfer window. Then with the Verratti's case, then Neymar, a lot of people changed their mind. Typical fans rage reaction. Barca deserves better attitude. Barca is an institution, and you don't have to react like an Arsenal fan who cries every transfer window. If you are hurted, complain on Barto not Qatar, Nasser, or whoever else. This scumbag of FLorentino Perez (i hate him), has no problem treating with Nasser Al Kheilafi.

what makes you so sure neymar and his brazilian gang won't leave you hanging. actual giants like milan and liverpool with multiple european cups to their name and in the case of milan one of the cultural centers of europe have fallen. you don't have the trophies yet so don't cash in your potential while it is still potential.

mssarm

Good luck to prove any link between Paris S.G. and BeIN Sports ans how Paris S.G. could have play a role in the attribution of TV Rights for the World Cup.
So in fact all of this bullshit may have not posted here.

Of course Qatar 2022 was bought. Like all the previous World Cup. In 2010 Morocco won the vote and FIFA changed the vote. Is this not corruption ? South Africa was punished ?

And Germany with Beckanbaeur ? I'm not naive, but some of you refuse to see the reality. The reality is corruption was always ok in football but it's not ok for Qatar. My question is pretty simple : Why ?

Paris Saint-Germain will always find a good owner, now the club has a certain statue, not a top club, for this we need to win a Champions League and i hope we will do
Then, we will secure our position. It's the biggest area in Europe in terms of Population, the second one in terms of GDP, the only very populated area with only one club in first division, the most famous brand in the world for a city. Best young players in Europe maybe in the world. The potential of Paris Saint-Germain is limitless for somebody who wants to invest in this club. SO Qatar or not Qatar in the future, it will be OK for Paris Saint-Germain. But with the last investments from QSI, i'm sure they want to stay in Paris for a long time. The Prince loves the club. Sorry for some of you, but you will continue to cry for long years.

One thing funny with this topic. If you read it from the begining, Paris Saint-Germain project was globally OK until last summer transfer window. Then with the Verratti's case, then Neymar, a lot of people changed their mind. Typical fans rage reaction. Barca deserves better attitude. Barca is an institution, and you don't have to react like an Arsenal fan who cries every transfer window. If you are hurted, complain on Barto not Qatar, Nasser, or whoever else. This scumbag of FLorentino Perez (i hate him), has no problem treating with Nasser Al Kheilafi.
Great inspirational speech, you just forgot that your club is being investigated by UEFA.

Windhook

Is this some kind of bad luck? Everyone who deals with Neymar ends up in jail.:lol:

Well said! :lol:

Prove any link betwen Qatar FC and BeIN Sports?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasser_Al-Khelaifi

Nasser bin Ghanim Al-Khelaïfi (Arabic: ناصر بن غانم الخليفي‎‎; born 12 November 1973) is a Qatari businessman. He is the chairman and chief executive officer of beIN Media Group,[1] chairman of Qatar Sports Investments,[2] president of the Qatar Tennis Federation (QTF) and vice president of the Asian Tennis Federation for West Asia (ATF).[3]

Al-Khelaïfi is chairman and chief executive officer of Paris Saint-Germain Football Club in France. He is also a member of the organizing committee for the FIFA Club World Cup.[4]

Matter of fact I have BeIN Sports on my cable TV, Qatar FC is always on top. That club has always been associated with some PPV TV channels. In the 90's it was all about Canal+.

Speaking of that Swiss investigation on corruption involving Al-Khelaïfi, the guy is not to blame. The Emir of Qatar is. Here's a scene from Al-Khelaïfi forthcoming trial::lol:
[youtube]aK9OgXRDXxs[/youtube]

hardyboy

MARCA
UEFA launch Financial Fair Play investigation into PSG spending

30/10/2017 12:32 CET
En Español
LaLiga do not want Paris Saint-Germain competing in the Champions League and Javier Tebas is said to have even filed a complaint to UEFA in August with a complete study that shows the Ligue 1 side are financed by the State of Qatar.

Anger was sparked in the Spanish top-flight's establishment when Neymar was plucked by Les Parisiens for 222 million euros with league chief Tebas adamant that something was amiss.
French newspaper L'Equipe published a report on Monday outlining the complaints made by LaLiga against PSG.
"We have seen that PSG and Manchester City have invested more than any other club in the last five years," Tebas is quoted as saying.
"Their real income cannot justify these investments so they have fictitious sponsors, related to the State, with amounts that are bigger than those of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Manchester United.
"The revenues are directly or indirectly related to the Qatari state and PSG are continuing to cheat economically."
In the 44-page report, LaLiga have reportedly pointed out that PSG have invested far more than any other club in recent years - 344 million euros in 2014, compared to Manchester United's 237m euros, Real Madrid's 224m euros and Barcelona's 185m euros.
Regarding television rights, PSG earn far less than Real Madrid - 47m euros compared to 121m euros.
LaLiga came to the conclusion that Qatar's sponsorship of the side is 73 percent more significant than that of United, Real and Barcelona.
Tebas' report has already initiated an investigation, and LaLiga intend to initiate further action against the club, as well as possibly taking the case to the European Union.
"We will wait until the end of the year to see what UEFA does," Tebas said. "If nothing happens, we will complain to the EU because this should not continue.
"If we discover that they are guilty, they should not compete in the Champions League."

Good Job Tebas:rockon:

Last edited:

Lutece FC

I see, the mafia wants to keep the control of european football. No surprise for me.

According to RMC, Paris S.G. has to find 80M€ before 30th June in order to be compliant with FFP. 40 M€ by selling players and 40M€ by increasing contract revenue for example. UEFA was impressed by the presentation of the club in September. It seems that Tebas will cry a lot in coming months.

by the way, Change the name of the topic.

serghei

I see, the mafia wants to keep the control of european football. No surprise for me.

According to RMC, Paris S.G. has to find 80M€ before 30th June in order to be compliant with FFP. 40 M€ by selling players and 40M€ by increasing contract revenue for example. UEFA was impressed by the presentation of the club in September. It seems that Tebas will cry a lot in coming months.

I'm sure Uefa is impressed how PSG receives rivers of money from QTA to promote tourism in a country with no touristic attractions, and with a population that's less than my city. It's magic.

Givenchy

it was pretty obvious your dealings this summer were on the edge of being inline with FFP so it shouldn't be suprising. nothing will come of it though as FIFA are probably even more corrupt than Qatar

JamDav1982

PSG would most likely need an 80m increase in each of the next few seasons to keep on covering their FFP.

As long as UEFA dont allow any more fake sponsorship deals it could get interesting.

Home of Barca Fans