Qatar FC

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't think they are the 2nd best team in the world right now, they were dominated by Bayern at their home court yesterday, they excelled because they succeeded in what they do well, playing counters with the deadly CNM.

Their attacking line is probably one of the best though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Top 5 yeah.

They beat Bayern before in the group stages and beat us too.

Let's see if they can keep this up consistently.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Which already is a huge achievement for them.

For sure. But like Luftstalag said, their front like carried them. It's yet to be seen just how far them can go with just that. Watching the game yesterday, I couldn't believe how Bayern just wasted all the space they had lol.
But for sure, they have majorly improved. They are dangerous for anyone right now. But I'm still sticking with my prediction that they won't make it too far after the group stage this season.

Hopefully :D

Horatio

You're welcome
don't think they were, possession isn't everything

Interestingly Dutch analysts also remarked Bayern were the dominant team. The amount of corners Bayern had were 18(?) against 1.
They remarked how PSG is really good on the counter but their defense is suspect and were left wondering why Bayern hadn't scored more often.

Mitchell1978

Interestingly Dutch analysts also remarked Bayern were the dominant team. The amount of corners Bayern had were 18(?) against 1.
PSG is really good on the counter though and Bayern lacked the finishing.

In the CL if the last years has proven anything then possession is overrated, if you can hurt those big team in transition you have a decent chance to win the competition.
A big reason imo why some teams are better suited for the CL and less for winning the league and other teams vice versa.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Exactly what Origami said.
Bayern wasted opportunity after opportunity. It was beyond frustrating to watch. Bayern this season is just.....the worst x.x. I feel for their fans. Luckily it was just a group stage match and then have plenty of time to bounce back.
But yeah, they got caught in the counter over and over. And with no Neuer, they had nothing to save them. Poor Alaba just came back and got put up against an in form Mpabbe.

Julien

They remarked how PSG is really good on the counter but their defense is suspect and were left wondering why Bayern hadn't scored more often.
Those analysts are wrong.

Watched a big summary of the game, and all those corners were absolute shit but one. Thiago Silva got every headers, but one.

And the only corner that was dangerous, Silva saved it on the line.

But where their opinions are absolute shit is that they seem to ignore that PSG could have scored 5 more easy goals too.

Cavani missed 3 easy goals, and neymar 2 easy ones too.

So even if Bayern had scored one or two, it would have been 8-2.

Bayern wasted opportunity after opportunity. It was beyond frustrating to watch. Bayern this season is just.....the worst x.x. I feel for their fans. Luckily it was just a group stage match and then have plenty of time to bounce back.
But yeah, they got caught in the counter over and over. And with no Neuer, they had nothing to save them. Poor Alaba just came back and got put up against an in form Mpabbe.
They didn't waste it. PSG CBs were monsters, and got every headers but one.

BerkeleyBernie

Most of what I watched, Bayern attacked down their left, over and over, ineffective at anything except winning some corners.

Home of Barca Fans