Qatar FC

Devils

DKhPvh9X0AE7VZN.jpg

The fucking state of this club. That Qatari clown Nasser offered Cavani 1m to give up penalties to Neymar but Cavani refused it.

LMAO.

Givenchy

DKhPvh9X0AE7VZN.jpg

The fucking state of this club. That Qatari clown Nasser offered Cavani 1m to give up penalties to Neymar but Cavani refused it.

LMAO.

if its true the squad are backing Cavani.. :lol: we could see the Brazilian clique vs rest of the PSG players sooner than i expected. hopefully Bayern do the business against them to heap on more, fucking pretenders.

BarcaOG

Banned
amazing. thats a great message: if you have a problem just throw money at it. thanks cavani for having principles and maintaining your dignity.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's gonna be fun if the players fight on pitch. I mean if Cavani rejected a million bonus he put his down and is pretty firm on it. Neymar being the childish spoiled brat that he is, I hope he demands to take the penalty again on the pitch :p

aaron101

Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Lucas Moura, and Dani Alves are definitely backing Neymar on this one just because they are Brazilian teammates and close friends. So basically, not the whole squad is on Cavani's side. Emery should just tell Neymar to shut the F up and deal with it. He can't just come and demand to be the penalty taker. There is this thing called hierarchy and respect. He wasn't like that at Barca because Messi was just too good to him and humble. Neymar knows he can't fuck with Messi since Messi is the King of Barca and maybe because they were genuinely close friends too. I actually expect PSG to name him as the captain in the next few seasons after this lol.

aaron101

Should offer Thiago Silva (or whoever is captain of that circus) money to give up captaincy. :)

PSG doesn't need to do that. Thiago Silva would just give his captain's armband to his close friend and Brazilian teammate :lol:. At their national team, Tite took the captaincy from Thiago Silva and gave it to Neymar. If I remember it correctly, Neymar requested to take the captaincy from him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
really very surprised by the result

but man. forget neymar. mbappe is unbelievable

You should not be surprised. This was very clearly coming, tho maybe not as much as the scoreline suggests. PSG are and clearly have been the better team since the start of the season and have much better players especially considering Bayern's injuries. Not only are they the better team, but a whole tier above Bayern.

That's what buying Neymar, Mbappe, and Alves does. That's always been the kind of jump PSG were gonna make after those transfers. And Bayern have been overrated for years now and have been on a decline since 2013.

I hate them so much for it but what they were legit in what they were trying to achieve: they can and did buy their way to the top. They are a top 3 team now and real contenders.

BarcaOG

Banned
You should not be surprised. This was very clearly coming, tho maybe not as much as the scoreline suggests. PSG are and clearly have been the better team since the start of the season and have much better players especially considering Bayern's injuries. Not only are they the better team, but a whole tier above Bayern.

That's what buying Neymar, Mbappe, and Alves does. That's always been the kind of jump PSG were gonna make after those transfers. And Bayern have been overrated for years now and have been on a decline since 2013.

I hate them so much for it but what they were legit in what they were trying to achieve: they can and did buy their way to the top. They are a top 3 team now and real contenders.

i agree about bayern but im not so sure PSG is top three. id expect chelsea or juventus, even one of the manchester sides to really test them if they played

KingLeo10

i agree about bayern but im not so sure PSG is top three. id expect chelsea or juventus, even one of the manchester sides to really test them if they played

juventus would get demolished. they were overhyped because they played a woeful barca lacking busquets and having mathieu as LB in turin. real steamrolled them in the final and PSG's midfield would run them over and the late 30s barzagli and early-mid 30s chilleini would be punished by neymar mbappe cavani. chelsea or city can take them down IMO, united not yet.

Givenchy

gotta give them credit they passed with flying colours. Mbappe will outshine Neymar, he's the real deal. im so glad Madrid didn't get him

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
They will get exposed if they play the same way against some other top teams. Bayern had loads of space, they just wasted it. While psg's counters are a threat to anyone, their defense looks really suspect, even without conceding. I predict they are going to have a tough time after the group stage.

Home of Barca Fans