Qatar FC

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
What a horrible petty club they are.

Cant see how any of this is a positive for Qatar when they take over a club and quickly expose themselves as being arrogant arseholes that think money allows them to circumvent rules, look down on others and laugh at those they outspend.

Ploughing in billions to PSG to expose who they really is not doing anything positive for image of Qatar at all.
Unless they win a CL or two...they'll always be a joke to me.

But with the history of sugar daddy teams in the CL...it looks bleak lol.

Devils

Yeah I don't think Bayern will do much against Qatari Saint Germain as Bayern look way off point so far this season.

QSG is still a bitch club though so wouldn't rule out Bayern taking advantage of that either.

vlad

Suddendly so much hate towards PSG here on forum, neymar was probably a big trigger, on top of that verratti staying there didnt help, nickname "qatar fc" really has meaning when just season before barca was getting money from them and bought same neymar from that money, most fans here didnt complain back then about qatar only problem was barca couldnt get high enough sponsor contract as real or united. Just keep acting like little kid who lost his best toy

Albo

Suddendly so much hate towards PSG here on forum, neymar was probably a big trigger, on top of that verratti staying there didnt help, nickname "qatar fc" really has meaning when just season before barca was getting money from them and bought same neymar from that money, most fans here didnt complain back then about qatar only problem was barca couldnt get high enough sponsor contract as real or united. Just keep acting like little kid who lost his best toy

I don't know where you have been but Qatar being FC Barcelona's sponsor was always one of the biggest things to complain about. The slavery, funding terrorism and general awfulness were well known even when Qatar was our sponsor.

vlad

I don't know where you have been but Qatar being FC Barcelona's sponsor was always one of the biggest things to complain about. The slavery, funding terrorism and general awfulness were well known even when Qatar was our sponsor.

There was complaining but there was also expectation barca gets better sponsor contract, you cant deny that, now when barca ended contract with them barca fans think how can they mock psg and their fans for qatar money, its just hipocrisy and childlish

Edit: take a look http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/13329-FC-Barcelona-Finances/page19

Last edited:

Givenchy

BarcaOG

Banned
not sure how the situations are comparable. we were SPONSORED by Qatar, PSG are funded and owned by Qatar.

i mean, theyre both pretty bad. i really dont see how we have the high ground, since we chose to take qatari money despite the emirate's massive abuses. yes, you can point to how a lot of us didnt like it, but im sure there are psg fans who arent thrilled about the ties to qatar, either.

QSG is just fun and games, a funny troll.
---

anyway. really interesting match coming up between paris and bayern...i think psg are overrated and 9/10 youd expect bayern to best them, but as the previous posts note, bayern has been very spotty this season. hopefully the CL occasion will bring the best out of the germans, who on their day will demilish paris.

Alik

Lol, we couldn't wait to get rid of Qatar Airways as a sponsor, what are you all talking about?

Board got enough criticism from it, don't know what's hypocritical about this.

Finally, we were never Qatar's play thing, unlike PSG currently is.

Givenchy

PSG is basically like starting a career mode on fifa with unlimited funds and puting the difficulty on Semi-pro for league games. even if they do win the CL it won't have any aura around it but a tained one; Qatar money buying football. it wouldnt be so bad if Qatar wasnt such a shithole of a country with all the atrocities tied to it.

many people were vocal about the Qatar sponsorship being a disgusting thing, PSG fans are more like 'we gettin' arab moneeeey'

anyways im pissed off Bayern-PSG is on same day as Barca-Sporting :banghead:

Home of Barca Fans