Qatar FC

L'Equipe: Neymar/Cavani clash not only egos, but also money - Cavani has €1m bonus clause if he finishes top scorer. Unknown if Neymar does too.

All of a sudden Cavani doesn't look so innocent.

Givenchy

surely Nasser isn't stupid enough to put that kind of clause in his contract, is that official?

i wouldn't be suprised if this was all concocted to get more people watching ligue 1 :lol:

mark1nhu

surely Nasser isn't stupid enough to put that kind of clause in his contract, is that official?

i wouldn't be suprised if this was all concocted to get more people watching ligue 1 :lol:

He could very well accepted/offered the clause without expecting to sign Neymar/CR/Messi in the near future. Then all of the sudden the opportunity came and he just ignored everything else to sign his new superstar.

Total-Football

He could very well accepted/offered the clause without expecting to sign Neymar/CR/Messi in the near future. Then all of the sudden the opportunity came and he just ignored everything else to sign his new superstar.

Yep i don't see why not they would't put that clause as a kind of motivation for their main striker (before signig neymar)

Jair Ventura

Did Bogan really change the thread title from PSG to this? Tons of you may as well become PSG supporters at this point given how obsessed you are with the club, it's finances, and its handlers.

CatalinR10

Did Bogan really change the thread title from PSG to this? Tons of you may as well become PSG supporters at this point given how obsessed you are with the club, it's finances, and its handlers.

NA9MOQm.jpg

damn u don't have to insult him like that

Devils

They should change the name of this board from the barcaforum to the salt of the earth. Could even use your posts as advertisements.

Says butthurt PSG fan who's club have known nothing in recent history except humiliation and disgrace so he comes onto a Barca board to cry injustice.

tenor.gif

Take some of the salt and use it to season Nasser's salad before you toss it again, slave. :thumbsup:

Devils

Imagine being PSG fan who comes back time after time to a Barca board (even after getting banned) and crying about the entire user-base being salty while whining and bitching every time someone pokes fun at precious Qatar.

LMAO.

Jair Ventura

Says butthurt PSG fan who's club have known nothing in recent history except humiliation and disgrace so he comes onto a Barca board to cry injustice.

tenor.gif

Take some of the salt and use it to season Nasser's salad before you toss it again, slave. :thumbsup:

Neymar, Mbappe? I don't feel humiliated or embarrassed about either. What's embarrassing is how much you cry, whine, and complain about PSG. Change your username to Edith, it's much more fitting.

They should change the name of this board from the barcaforum to the salt of the earth. Could even use your posts as advertisements.

Dude you're pathetic, there is no reason to have close to 2k posts on a forum about a team you don't even like or care about, you're clearly here trying to get provoke and get a reaction.

Qatar FC are the scum of the earth with a attitude of a guy who just got his dick sucked for the first time and thinks he's some sort of player because of that. Fans of other teams don't care enough about PSG to go on their forums and make provocative posts.

At the end of the day you're still wasting your time posting on another team's forum, as if the 6-1 wasn't enough, now we're making you waste your life rambling on our forum!

Jair Ventura

Dude you're pathetic, there is no reason to have close to 2k posts on a forum about a team you don't even like or care about, you're clearly here trying to get provoke and get a reaction.

Qatar FC are the scum of the earth with a attitude of a guy who just got his dick sucked for the first time and thinks he's some sort of player because of that. Fans of other teams don''t care enough about PSG to go on their forums and make provocative posts.

At the end of the day you're still wasting your time posting on another team's forum, as if the 6-1 wasn't enough, now we're making you waste your life rambling on our forum!

I don't have anything against Barca, why would I? What's pathetic is your concern for how I spend my time.

Home of Barca Fans