Qatar FC

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unless you're slow, it's not really a difficult idea to process. We're passionate about football and we like our players, so we don't stop supporting them when they move to Europe.

No, it's not about me being slow here. More about how it makes sense to any of what Yannik said.

He was wondering why so many Brazilians support PSG the team and that Germans playing at other teams don't make him support the team they play for.

So what you're basically saying is....you don't support PSG, you support your Brazilian players?

So if PSG in the future were to have no Brazilian players, you would jump on another bandwagon?

It's either that or you being the dumbass here.

DonAK

I expect no reply here tbh, you like to call others for slow, but when questioned about your own retardation, you run with your tail between your legs

I guess the other PSG trolls on this forum need to stop taking you seriously as you don't really support their club, their team, but only bandwagon on them because they have several players sharing the nationality of yours.

Nice to have that clarified! :)

Jair Ventura

No, it's not about me being slow here. More about how it makes sense to any of what Yannik said.

He was wondering why so many Brazilians support PSG the team and that Germans playing at other teams don't make him support the team they play for.

So what you're basically saying is....you don't support PSG, you support your Brazilian players?

So if PSG in the future were to have no Brazilian players, you would jump on another bandwagon?

It's either that or you being the dumbass here.

Again, it's not a difficult concept to understand. I support PSG because their teams have always features great Brasilian players. This has been the case for as long as I have been alive: Ronaldinho, Rai, Pauleta, Thiago Silva, and so on.

Jair Ventura

I expect no reply here tbh, you like to call others for slow, but when questioned about your own retardation, you run with your tail between your legs

I guess the other PSG trolls on this forum need to stop taking you seriously as you don't really support their club, their team, but only bandwagon on them because they have several players sharing the nationality of yours.

Nice to have that clarified! :)

The irony here is you're defending a German that lives in China who supports a Spanish club.

DonAK

Again, it's not a difficult concept to understand. I support PSG because their teams have always features great Brasilian players. This has been the case for as long as I have been alive: Ronaldinho, Rai, Pauleta, Thiago Silva, and so on.

That's fair enough, however what's the relevance of your comment about financial constraints?

what is it with every Brazilian on this forum having a hard on for PSG? Even before Neymar..

Yeah, but there's always also a bunch of Germans at Arsenal and I never got a hard on for them.

If all your best players were forced to move abroad for finacial reasons you could maybe understand.

Btw, Yannik is a German living in Germany supporting a German club and you seem to have misunderstood everything, but it's okay to be slow. Nothing to be ashamed of.

The irony here is you're defending a German that lives in China who supports a Spanish club.

Jair Ventura

That's fair enough, however what's the relevance of your comment about financial constraints?

Btw, Yannik is a German living in Germany supporting a German club and you seem to have misunderstood everything, but it's okay to be slow. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Apologies, I mistook Yannik for Luftstalag14, another lifelong supporter of Barca. You will have to forgive me for getting you lot mixed up, so many of you sound the same.

But, my comment about financial constraints should be as obvious as why a Brasilian would support PSG. Germany is a much wealthier country than Brasil, so their players are less likely to leave when recruited. That means they get to enjoy the very best their nation has to offer, whereas all the best Brasilian players play abroad because our clubs are too poor to pay them competitive wages.

If Neymar, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Dani Alves, and Lucas we're all playing in the Brasileirao I wouldn't have any reason to support PSG, let alone watch them. But that isn't the reality we live in.

DonAK

For me it isn't a problem even if you support a team outside of the country you live in.

Because if you go that way, then should go all the way to your local team and many people don't even support their local team.

Just don't feel right for them and I see no problem with that.

Jair Ventura

For me it isn't a problem even if you support a team outside of the country you live in.

Because if you go that way, then should go all the way to your local team and most people don't even support their local team.

My local club is Botofogo, and while we're having an awesome season under the management of my namesake the best of Europe play a different level of football. But if I can explain it best, I don't have the same attachment to PSG as I do to Botofogo but I support them in their competitions.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd argue that your comparison is silly at best for obvious reasons.

Silly at best? What obvious reasons?

You were laughing at the Americans by saying they have nobody worth following and I just called you out and that is silly I suppose? Pulisic is better than many Brazilian players playing in Europe already.

You are so full of it.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So it is pretty clear already, at least to Jair Ventura it is basically coming down to nationalism or patriotism if you prefer, I understand. That's probably why many Brazilians support PSG. Nothing wrong but just kind of weird to the rest of us.

Horatio

You're welcome
So it is pretty clear already, at least to Jair Ventura it is basically coming down to nationalism or patriotism if you prefer, I understand. That's probably why many Brazilians support PSG. Nothing wrong but just kind of weird to the rest of us.

Why is it weird? You benefit from your players doing well at clubs because it can help build a strong national team. It actually makes sense to follow teams that have a lot of national players because you are obviously curious to how they perform.
The one thing that could be argued is Jair Ventura claiming to be a PSG fan. Is he? Or does he support some of the players? But if he wants the players to be succesful that would mean he wants the club to be succesful. So yeah...that opens up a different discussion to what constitutes being a supporter of a club or not.

KingLeo10

literally no one has a problem with whether juvens is a true PSG fan or not. we aren't the judges of that nor should we be. the issue is the persistent undercurrent of obnoxiousness and "aha! we got one over barca" in his posts, as is the case with every single PSG supporter on this site. this is a barca site, but we have plenty of reasonable (and fun) non-barca supporting peeps like yannik and morten. so that isn't the issue, the issue is exclusive to PSG fans. if you want to dispute any of the above, please tell me again why none of you were posting with such vigor about PSG and the french league in general from march - june 2017. :messi:

serghei

Too much talk about an oil team. Tuesday has passed. Time for PSG to go back into obscurity. They will come out two weeks from now.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It has nothing to do with Paris or anything being invested wisely it is just Qatar pumping in money.

Not sure losing a one horse race league and never getting past the CL quarter finals is thriving when spending billions anyway.
Haha best comment on this thread.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Well, you're from the United States, a country that doesn't really produce any players worth following so your confusion is understandable.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...oes-f7864fa6-97c4-11e7-88d2-0242ac11000c.html

Actually pulisic is very good and worth following.

Having said that you are on Barcaforum now with PSG being their number 1 enemy, which is full of Brazilians and they will not see what makes Brazilians follow clubs that tend to sign...Brazilians.

Home of Barca Fans