Qatar FC

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yea. And i've read somewhere else that 100m of those 220 were paid by qatar. I guess no one but the involved parties are in the know for now, but it's a huge piece of information that's missing.

Considering it went to Barca and it was accepted, it went through as a normal transfer without PSG presumably having to pay any taxes in France relating to it.

Having Qatar pay 100m for it could be problematic for them considering Barca said they would send all the details of the transfer to UEFA, with FIFPro also demanding an investigation.

That way, you could just have Qatar paying a chunk of every transfer they do and PSG would always be in balance. Financial doping at its best.

Considering it went to Barca and it was accepted, it went through as a normal transfer without PSG presumably having to pay any taxes in France relating to it.

Having Qatar pay 100m for it could be problematic for them considering Barca said they would send all the details of the transfer to UEFA, with FIFPro also demanding an investigation.

That way, you could just have Qatar paying a chunk of every transfer they do and PSG would always be in balance. Financial doping at its best.

Yea of course. Which is why i think it's bullshit that PSG is going after Mbappe or Sanchez or whoever now, but the rumors are going very strong and Nasser hasn't said anything about it.

The only thing i've read that made sense is that PSG are ready to offload Aurier, Krychodudefromsevilla, Di maria and Ben Arfa. If done right they might be able to sign sanchez after that, i guess.

DonAK

Yea of course. Which is why i think it's bullshit that PSG is going after Mbappe or Sanchez or whoever now, but the rumors are going very strong and Nasser hasn't said anything about it.

The only thing i've read that made sense is that PSG are ready to offload Aurier, Krychodudefromsevilla, Di maria and Ben Arfa. If done right they might be able to sign sanchez after that, i guess.

Aurier cannot enter the UK(atm) so signing for an EPL team seem out of question right now and I don't see where they can get significant money for him elsewhere. Krychowiak will go for a big loss. Di Maria is a donkey and Ben Arfa will surely be let go by rescinding his contract? Otherwise he'll just stay and keep on quoting injustice and MLK.

That PSGUnited or whatever it is called source which seem to come from someone inside the PSG board is hell bent on Mbappe signing for them for a massive fee. They might just do that and think they'll get away with it. Neither UEFA or FIFA can block the transfer. They can fine them, ban them from the CL for a year or so later, but PSG will just delay that by appealing to the CAS and then to the Federal Supreme Court of Switzerland if it comes to that.

DonAK

source.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rumors of ADM to Inter for 70 millions :lol:

The donkey keeps on moving for high transfer money, there's just no stopping! Madrid => Manchester => Paris => Milan! Don't how this keeps on happening! It's not like he is setting stage on fire either - mean he was pushed out of Real as well as Manchester!

Two big french pundits have reached a new low. At the risk of unsavory remarks towards my country i'll share :lol:

Daniel Riolo said barca were hypocrites because we earned 40 mill a year with sponsorship from qatar airways, and that the club is even more politically backed than psg because it has catalunya behind it, as if catalunya showered barca with hundreds of millions :lol:. That guy is the worst. I'll toast at his funeral.

Pierre Menes, by far the biggest, who actually admires barca, said that if the club wasn't happy it could always sue and "have Aytekin be the judge"

Prepare your voodoo dolls people. Thankfully lots of non parisian are disgusted, it will be a neverending topic now.

Jair Ventura

Two big french pundits have reached a new low. At the risk of unsavory remarks towards my country i'll share :lol:

Daniel Riolo said barca were hypocrites because we earned 40 mill a year with sponsorship from qatar airways, and that the club is even more politically backed than psg because it has catalunya behind it, as if catalunya showered barca with hundreds of millions :lol:. That guy is the worst. I'll toast at his funeral.

Pierre Menes, by far the biggest, who actually admires barca, said that if the club wasn't happy it could always sue and "have Aytekin be the judge"

Prepare your voodoo dolls people. Thankfully lots of non parisian are disgusted, it will be a neverending topic now.

*yawn*

Victim complex, really?

Home of Barca Fans