Qatar FC

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Goal Zlatan, he's pretty much unplayable right now, i wish he put even half of this effort in Milan, he's actually running!

Ode to Django

He actually played insane this game, he bossed everything, i don't really like Ibra but when he plays like that he leaves me in awe.

thezone

they definitely need Silva in the defense
I wanted to see Pastore but Lavezzi was fun to see instead.

They got a fun team since its a mixture of players that are fighters, fast, brilliant, crap, slow, dumb etc. all of it.

Galning

My God PSG could've scored at least 10 goals this game. Ibra seems like the only player who is capable of converting chances.

DucdeOrléans

I am away for nearly 2 months visiting the old man, travelling across the Caribbean and staying in London during the last week of the Olympics, more or less without much internet activity (much needed before the Uni starts again, LOL) just to learn about PSG's giant spending spree during my stay in London.

I must say that I am pleasently surprised. I was not in any way expecting such big names to arrive that early into the project. Having said that then it would not surprise me at all if PSG would bottle it again as usual, LOL. They surely did that in the first game against one of the worst teams in Ligue 1. At home that is.

At least it looks like a real powerhouse has been established in France (not that I am in any way impressed by how that came into existence) that can truly compete for the CL title instead of having 3-4 fairly similar French clubs in terms of strenght on the national and European level, that would compete against each other for for the domestic title and do fairly well in the CL without ever looking as a canditate to win it. And of course all the other inconsistent teams who woud either compete for the title one season or for the survival the following. In other words a roller coaster league.

The upcoming EURO's in France will make the stadiums even better and Al-Jazeera looks certain to sign a historical TV-deal before 2016 by French standards.
Monaco have been bought by an Russian billonaire as well and looks certain to return to Ligue 1 next season. Hopefully another traditional club like Nantes will follow.

I doubt that Ligue 1, which currently is the 5th best league in Europe and has been that for years, will ever catch up to the level of PL or LPD but I believe that there is a chance of reaching the level of Bundelisga and Serie A in the upcoming years or coming very close at least. That is already the case if one looks at UEFA's coefficient list.

The Qatari owners have made it clear that the PSG takeover should not only benefit PSG but also Ligue 1 as a whole so all clubs will hopefully benefit from the takeover on the long run. Whether that happens is yet to be seen.

Nasser Al-Khelaifi is also a cool and likeable guy.

Allez PSG!

Ode to Django

Ancelotti sent to the stands, & the lights have gone out :lol: the main man Veratti again with some awesome skill.

Home of Barca Fans