Qatar FC

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Was a random game. Only watched it 'cuz it came on the telly, would've probably watched Atletico trash Astana if I had had the willpower of finding a stream.

Verratti was a bit "off" imo. His forward passing wasn't his usual imo, but he did make that nice dribble and got Ramos a yellow card, so he's got that going for him.

Barcafan 2304

We have really bad relations with Psg.Would be great if he comes here somehow

There was this mention on Twitter that apparently PSG fans were chanting puta Barca tonight to the delight of the away fans. Hardly something lose sleep over but i guess that supports your theory. Never heard we had bad relations myself

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There was this mention on Twitter that apparently PSG fans were chanting puta Barca tonight to the delight of the away fans. Hardly something lose sleep over but i guess that supports your theory. Never heard we had bad relations myself

What a sad bunch :lol:

Well, keep chanting it and we'll keep beating you guys when we ever meet in the CL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Those who puta puta all day are puta themselves. No class.

Jair Ventura

Maybe but they need to invest their money more wisely. Di Maria and Luiz are money wasted and they let a talented player like Coman go.

Luiz was a good purchase while the club couldn't help Coman leaving. They've only spent unwisely a couple of times, Di Maria being one of those instances.

BarcaOG

Banned
Why is Di Maria a bad purchase? I've not followed PSG this season, so I'm curious why you say that. Has he been bad?

Morten

PSG kinda dissapointed me, i expected them to comfortably to breeze past a injury-ridden Madrid, especially as they have been in pretty good form and were playing at home.

Truth is real was scary strong last night. I didn't watch many games under Benitez, but in last night's first half RM rushed forward ahead of the ball while almost perfectly avoiding PSG's counter attacks which I found very effective. They were mostly unfazed by PSG's buildup play.
Also, Marcelo plays like a boss.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

What's lol-worthy there ? I don't know if Morten is being sarcastic or not, but I definitely expected a PSG with full squad to beat this RM with 7injuries... and I watched the game with 5 french friends they were feeling the same, very very pissed about the 0-0 and especially about the display PSG offered, they were shitting their pants for who knows what reason, didn't even seem to be wanting to score.

Bravo PSG, first time I genuinly cheer for you and you give me this crap, a waste of time.

Home of Barca Fans