Qatar FC

gasgas

Idk man, There is a thing called timing in jokes that separates it from good natured banter, or petty point and laugh...I am all for banter and fun but the fact that the relations between Barca and Neymar are not very good, PSG are notoriously sore after the 6-1 and they posted it while we were getting our asses spanked by our arch rival, easily gets it out of fun and jokes and into petty point and laugh.

It is rarely funny when the joke is on you

LMessi85

It's sad to see that PSG is the club we actually should be atm. Just defeated Toulouse 6-2 (with 10 men on the pitch) and 2 goals moneymar.

BarcaOG

Banned
PSG looking pretty mediocre overall against St. Etienne. The first goal, a penalty, wasn't even a penalty as Cavani was pulled down outside the area. Actually PSG look so average I am struggling to believe they beat us 4-0 in the same stadium and without Neymar, who has been effectively contained today.

now that PSG scored a second it is possible that they might add another or two by the end but so far PSG don't look very sharp. look a lot less ready for top competition than ie man united and real so far this season.

raki

Give props to ex-barça player Oscar Garcia coaching St Ettiene. A coach to follow closely. Won titles in Israel and Austria.

Lutece FC

It was a bad match thanks to the double bus parked by Saint-Etienne. Disapointed by Pastore and Di Maria.

Physically players are not at their top.

Neymar participated on 3 goals.

kilian

I watched it to see how does Neymar look as the main star in the team, but have to say I wasn`t impressed. He had a game similar to many of his games in barca shirt. A lot of touches on the ball, but usually creating nothing except rage in his opponents. Had a few good moments, but that`s about it.

Lutece FC

I watched it to see how does Neymar look as the main star in the team, but have to say I wasn`t impressed. He had a game similar to many of his games in barca shirt. A lot of touches on the ball, but usually creating nothing except rage in his opponents. Had a few good moments, but that`s about it.

It was an average match for him after 2 excellent matches and vs an opponent which decided from the begining to don't take 6 goals like Toulouse.

He is still on the creation of the 3 goals.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wow you're back. Thought you were permanently banned.

So now we have to watch you spout more BS the next few days?

Lutece FC

I don't understand why i was banned. I should ask details with Bojan but he refuses to answer. I respect everybody here. I just don't accept bullshits.

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't understand why i was banned. I should ask details with Bojan but he refuses to answer. I respect everybody here. I just don't accept bullshits.

Everytime I think you are banned I keep seeing new posts.

Jesus ain't got @*#& on you.

Home of Barca Fans