Qatar FC

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
*yawn*

Victim complex, really?

Don't see a victim complex here. Not after we crushed Qatar FC 6-1. Just a small fact we are owned by fans and actually have to pay for what we buy.
Most us are happy with 220 mil. fee but don't appreciate how Qatar is allowed to ruin the game by buying themselves players or a small competition called World Cup.

Picking clubs from trash for personal entertainment we are used to by now and it can work as long as it's under some rules and not made a travesty like this is now.

Jair Ventura

Don't see a victim complex here. Not after we crushed Qatar FC 6-1. Just a small fact we are owned by fans and actually have to pay for what we buy.
Most us are happy with 220 mil. fee but don't appreciate how Qatar is allowed to ruin the game by buying themselves players or a small competition called World Cup.

Picking clubs from trash for personal entertainment we are used to by now and it can work as long as it's under some rules and not made a travesty like this is now.

Some of us do not appreciate how European countries who have built their wealth through colonialism come to developing ones like my own to buy up all of our players as soon as they show the slightest bit of promise, but capitalism is what it is. It has always benefited you, but now a newcomer sits at your table, someone that can do to you as you have done to us, and you are afraid. You cry foul, I say well played. Your clubs created this reality after all, so deal with it, as we are forced to.

Gaudi

Some of us do not appreciate how European countries who have built their wealth through colonialism come to developing ones like my own to buy up all of our players as soon as they show the slightest bit of promise, but capitalism is what it is. It has always benefited you, but now a newcomer sits at your table, someone that can do to you as you have done to us, and you are afraid. You cry foul, I say well played. Your clubs created this reality after all, so deal with it, as we are forced to.

I agree with you in most part, "big" clubs created footballing world as they want it and screw the rest but there is a "but". If you want completely level field, chance for small clubs, you need salary cap and even more, quite low salary cap or restrictions like we had in Yugoslavia - players had to stay untile 28. years old.
No this is difficult te create and still be open, free etc.
So where is a "but", FFP (is a joke currently) but the idea was for clubs who earn more can spend more, and PSG or clubs like that make fun of that.
RM, Barca, Bayern....all big clubs, yes all clubs that buy kids from your country, but all are clubs that were being build for centuries, clubs that have grown as time went by, clubs that have huge fan base, even clubs owned by fans in some degree. If you can't see a difference between that and clubs like PSG then no need to discuss this more.
At the end if you want level field or different rules trust me, by turning the blind eye on much worse "enemy" you will not achive it.

You're one of the dudes who think Wakanda is an accurate reflection of what pre colonial Africa would look like today :lol::lol::lol:
Since you use "you and us" wordplay, at least have the sense to admit that you'd still be a bare ass savage without us :unzue:

Here they come, the qatari SJW !

Here's some wisdom for you: people who use the innumerable horrors of the past to justify being desensitized to that of the present are monstrous, their arguments solely driven by bitterness and hate. That's you :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

No, most European countries benefited nothing from colonialism as most countries never had colonies. Even in those who had who benefited? Royals and nobility,common folk had nothing.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention quarter of Europe being pillaged and ***** by Ottoman Muslims for centuries and yes, millions taken to slavery. From Balkans in particular. I don't owe nothing to anyone as 99,9 of Europeans either nor have anything to be ashamed for so shut the fuck up already.

Jair Ventura

You're one of the dudes who think Wakanda is an accurate reflection of what pre colonial Africa would look like today :lol::lol::lol:
Since you use "you and us" wordplay, at least have the sense to admit that you'd still be a bare ass savage without us :unzue:

Typical western response. Steeped in ignorance, completely beside the point.

Here's some wisdom for you: people who use the innumerable horrors of the past to justify being desensitized to that of the present are monstrous, their arguments solely driven by bitterness and hate. That's you :thumbsup:

I don't need your wisdom.

Typical western response. Steeped in ignorance, completely beside the point.

I don't need your wisdom.

You probably need electroshocks right now :lol:
It's hard for me to accept the fact that some people's minds are rotten to the core. It's hard to let go of that.
But your time here is up, I think. Raising such revolting points and totally ignoring the responses. Good luck dismantling the patriarchy or whatever.

JerseyAddict

N
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention quarter of Europe being pillaged and ***** by Ottoman Muslims for centuries and yes, millions taken to slavery. From Balkans in particular. I don't owe nothing to anyone as 99,9 of Europeans either nor have anything to be ashamed for so shut the fuck up already.

I just worked on some historical maps of our country and I was shocked how much we were "robbed/slaved/repressed/ucked over" by so many countries we never invited or even wanted here. Otoman Turks were icing on the cake. They enslaved our little children for their army to brong them bacl to kill their own kin. But I don't hear people crying over us. And we don't want to.

Point made: crying over and over and over about evil Europeans is way out of the line. Wtf Bojan or me or some Polish or Czech or Irish or Scottish dude or FC Barcelona has with Belgian king that enslaved and killed around 2m Africans? Jack shit.

So please no that "evil Europeans" shit to us. If you want justice please go to spanish royalty or Queen of England etc.

To be more correct if someone has problems with history of spanish royalty the please adress fuckers in Madrid. Catalunya is realy wrong place to cry about it. Imagine that you go to Irish and start shit about colonialists and supression.

So can we cut that crying and bitching and get to the point. IF YOU WANT TO SIT AT SOMEONES TABLE then you have the follow houses rules.

Perhaps the most telling thing all in all, is that the traditional Parisian red gave way to Qatari maroon on the shirt (blue and red are the parisian colors that ended up on the french flag after the revolution). Now it's maroon ffs :lol:. Really apt symbolism. No one bats an eye. I don't like that word but cucks, cucks, cucks. QSG.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Lmao, everyone should aspire to reach PSG twitter Admin's level of petty, They must be living the life and eating good every night since they always manage to find new domains of petty to conquer and tick it off their list...It is even more fun when you see they don't get that this is not a good look for an actual official account of a club with a level of prestige to maintain, But hey what can a Barcelona fan say? Official FCB twitter admin is too busy congratulating RM the second the ref blows the whistle for their victory...two comical ends of a spectrum

JackaL

As much as I hate him leaving, you have to sleep over it and calm down. These days, if social media account managers know what' they're doing, they tend to make jokes with other accounts (as long as it isn't insulting). We have seen this with FC Bayern and other clubs before CL games etc. This one is really hard, but gotta give it to them, it is unfortunately quite funny.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Idk man, There is a thing called timing in jokes that separates it from good natured banter, or petty point and laugh...I am all for banter and fun but the fact that the relations between Barca and Neymar are not very good, PSG are notoriously sore after the 6-1 and they posted it while we were getting our asses spanked by our arch rival, easily gets it out of fun and jokes and into petty point and laugh.

Home of Barca Fans