"Youth Transfers"

3SamSoccer

Good info, anybody have anymore video on the Korean kid. We would love to see some footage of him. Check out this fella. If anyone can forward this new footage of 12yr old Samuel Elwood please do. We hope to try and get out there this next summer to a camp or something that is not to expensive to get him on the "radar".

H

hyper

HI guys great thread any news on that kid that got trial from UK kai fifield

EnglandYouthFan

Reports suggest Barcelona have completed the signing of two Chelsea youngsters Sam Monjack and Charlie Colkett. The two were given a tour of La Masia a few weeks back and were said to be extremely impressed with the new building and facilities. As both players are under contract at Chelsea, Barca had to pay around £300,00 for each player. They will both join up with squad at the end of the season and will start in the Cadet A, then move on from there. Chelsea aren't said to be very happy.

Wouterinho

Reports suggest Barcelona have completed the signing of two Chelsea youngsters Sam Monjack and Charlie Colkett. The two were given a tour of La Masia a few weeks back and were said to be extremely impressed with the new building and facilities. As both players are under contract at Chelsea, Barca had to pay around £300,00 for each player. They will both join up with squad at the end of the season and will start in the Cadet A, then move on from there. Chelsea aren't said to be very happy.
Great response from Barcelona against all English teams that are constantly trying to poach Barca-youth players

Isaac_Cuenca23

I saw Charlie Colkett play for Chelsea at last years Man Utd Premier Cup. He was one of the players who impressed me most. He's a left footed central midfielder who plays a bit like Josh McEachran (if you've seen him play). He's also been included in the England U16 squads for this seasons Victory Shield but I'm not sure if he played at all.

Cuenca

I have heard we have found a new "Messi" in Pakistan we are believed in the region to buy him at the price of 300.000 :)

EnglandYouthFan

Colkett was very, very impressive at the nike premier cup. I heard from someone at Chelsea Monjack was injured. Both are very technical, and are a great partnership in midfield, both also score goals. One of the coaches at Chelsea has said that in recent years Monjack has struggled with growth related injuries, but this season has really pushed on and is playing very well. They have high hopes for him, and Colkett.

B

Besiktas

are you his agent ???

:p no man no. i watch his video yesterday. i think he has something special. look at his passing. look at his vision. he is not a typical argentina midget forward(aguero,saviola...). He can be the new crack. This type of talent comes once in a ten year. Barca should follow him carefully.

Wouterinho

:p no man no. i watch his video yesterday. i think he has something special. look at his passing. look at his vision. he is not a typical argentina midget forward(aguero,saviola...). He can be the new crack. This type of talent comes once in a ten year. Barca should follow him carefully.
Hahaha, are you serious?

3SamSoccer

At the youth academy, famous for graduating diminutive players, such as Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi and Xavi Hernandez, the 5-foot-2 Baek has shone while donning the symbolic number 10 jersey for the under-13 side.---
I dont understand how this youngster is playing for the u13 side if he is 14? Hope he does well. I have another recent video of Samuel Elwood. He has moved on to a MLS academy team and we are going to get him in the San Jose Barcelona camp this summer in June. I wish some of Barca's guys were there to see him. I think he would be a good prospect to at least take a look at.

Home of Barca Fans