Antoine Griezmann

MTL_Barca

The guy knows no shame. I mean there were even reports that he seriously wanted to make part 2 of his documentary for this summer and with this clown that's not even hard to believe :lol:

That being said he fits right in here at Barca with that attitude. Ever since Barto took over the whole club doesn't care what anyone thinks anymore. They are the ones who will sign him, they are the ones who keep Valverde and they are the ones who would even take back Neymar. They don't care. So Griezmann and Barca is a match made in heaven, and his ridiculous high salary perfectly fits in as well just to rub it in.

Raketa10

I would choose him over current version of Neymar any day of the week. While he did that HORRIBLE movie Neymar departure was another level of shit show and now he wants back? Not to mention that Neymar currently has 100 issues outside of the pitch (injuries, r ape accusation, unprofessional behavior, his father...). Neymar is done and he smells like ONE BIG TRUBBLE! So if I have to choose between those two I would absolutely choose Griezmann.

While Neymar WAS undoubtedly better player his current level is not just horrible but his existing problems outside of the pitch are just another level of disaster that could ruin our entire locker room.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

I would choose him over current version of Neymar any day of the week. While he did that HORRIBLE movie Neymar departure was another level of shit show and now he wants back? Not to mention that Neymar currently has 100 issues outside of the pitch (injuries, r ape accusation, unprofessional behavior, his father...). Neymar is done and he smells like ONE BIG TRUBBLE! So if I have to choose between those two I would choose Griezmann.

I feel like it would be the same as if Liverpool took Coutinho back, except if Coutinho wasn't a good guy, but a egoistic moneygrabbing dramaqueen.
Who would honestly be surprised if Neymar decided that he needs to go to China for that golden contract in 2 years to make him best paid in the world for example? We can't allow that idiot back here again, as long as he is not a Mbappe. I feel like Neymar needs to leave ever since he realized he wasn't the best player in the club + CL wasn't a real opportunity.

The things around Griezmann is mainly goofy stuff, not serious factors which can threaten his performances.

FCBfan22

Don't get me wrong... Griezmann's behaviour is absolutely shameful sometimes, but nowhere near the poison Neymar and his entourage spill on your club.

Would take Antoine over NeyNey any day at this point.

FCBfan22

[tw]1141097221322096648[/tw]

Hopefully, this is bullshit, otherwise our name will forever be stained between players and agents. Noone will agree to join us during the season with the fear of this happening to them. We won't be able to get any players during the season to sign with us in the transfer windows, because they will fear that this will happen to them.

Givenchy

thats total bullshit. as if you can transfer a contract agreement to another club. players do have a say in the matter :lol:

Neymar will sign a new deal with PSG over the next few weeks, we get Griezmann and the seniors can stfu

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
IF that is true and I don't think it is, we will lose any credibility we have. HUGE piece of joke we have become, IF that is true.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
its not true. i don't even think thats legal

Not sure about the legality part but I'd think Griezmann would have a say in this, at the very least. If he doesn't want to go to PSG there is no way we can force him to go to PSG against his will. Not to mention he is not even our player right now.

So absurd. The whole thing involving Neymar has turned into a circus and shit show.

Raketa10

I can see Bartomeu filming "Decision 2" about screwing Griezmann and sending him to PSG for what he did last summer. :rofl1:

Now on the serious side there is no way we can "transfer" our deal to PSG unless Griezmann and all sides want to do that.

Sterlingfan2000

I can see Bartomeu filming "Decision 2" about screwing Griezmann and sending him to PSG for what he did last summer. :rofl1:

Now on the serious side there is no way we can "transfer" our deal to PSG unless Griezmann and all sides want to do that.

HAHHAHAHH this would be hilarious. Le Decision 3.0 !!! :D

Its either Griezmann or Neymar

Raketa10

HAHHAHAHH this would be hilarious. Le Decision 3.0 !!! :D

Its either Griezmann or Neymar

I would say 2 out of these 3 (Dembele, Neymar, Griezmann) will be here next summer. Coutinho will probably leave. I thought that's impossible but to be fair as things stand right now we could see both Neymar and Griezmann in Barca shirt next season.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I would say 2 out of these 3 (Dembele, Neymar, Griezmann) will be here next summer. Coutinho will probably leave. I thought that's impossible but to be fair as things stand right now we could see both Neymar and Griezmann in Barca shirt next season.

Seriously doubt that, purely from the financial standpoint.

Home of Barca Fans