JamDav1982

Great pass to make it 3-0.

Then scored to make it 4-0.

Good all round game.

Edit - Scored to make it 5-0.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Griezmann and Gameiro always play well together. The former once complained on field after Gameiro was taken off in a game too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Goalscorer. One touch football. A creative forward that is versatile too. Played on the wings for Real Sociedad.

Not sure he's a perfect fit and I'm not the biggest Griez fan, but he certainly got the skillset to play for Barcelona and most importantly, with Messi. You don't really want a player who cannot combine with others, you want someone who can play fast one-twos and get into position to receive the ball back.

As for his stats and everything. Do people really believe he can have those stellar stats playing for Atletico Madrid? Scoring 20+ goals in La Liga isn't all that bad.

Last edited:

Alik

As for his stats and everything. Do people really believe he can have those stellar stats playing for Atletico Madrid? Scoring 20+ goals in La Liga isn't all that bad.

It's not easy to score playing for this Barça either.

Riordon

Messi will probably not return to the right wing. We are in a desperately need of a Suarez replacement if he leaves or not. Currently we are lacking goals and this is not something that will change with Dembele back as he isn't a goalscorer.

The club needs to find a goalscorer who operates form the left wing. Mbappe would have been perfect for that role. I dont think Griezmann fits the criteria for this role but he is probably the clubs first choice to reinforce the attack. I would rather go for someone like Werner or Martial. They are not on Griezmann level yet. We could also consider a winger like Pulisic, Richarlison, Malcom, Leon Bailey or Julian Brandt. A forward line with Messi/Dembele and another winger would probably lack goals but Messi is best with two wingers playing besides him.

Next summer Julian Brandt will have a release clause of 15m which is a bargain in this market. He would add depth, youth and quality to our frontline.

Just hope the club will consider these options instead of going the "easy" way and paying 100m for a 27 old Griezmann.

Last edited:

Givenchy

sorry but players like Richarlison, Bailey and Brandt should be nowhere near our current transfer plans if we aim to win CLs in Messi's final few years. Martial and Malcom are both interesting though and doable imo but we already replaced Neymar with potential in Dembele so replacing Suarez with more potential would be a huge mistake imo

Werner could be interesting

Zincubus

Banned
[MENTION=1588]Zincubus[/MENTION]

Dream line up 4-1-5

....................ter stegen
Semedo..pique.......umtiti....alba
....................busquets
Dembele..messi..griezman..suarez..coutinh

I could live with that lineup .

Never thought we'd have a midfield of Paulinho , Rakitic and an ageing, ineffective Iniesta

Home of Barca Fans