Antoine Griezmann

clemente

Not looking good this season, quite worrying with the reports that we are willing to spend 100m on him. We brought Villa, Henry and now Suarez when they were around 27-30 and we get 2-3 good seasons out of them. We should not make the same mistake regarding Griezmann. Strikers tend to decline when they hit 30. Maybe even before nowadays with the psychical aspect in the sport. I would also be careful to buy from Atletico, a lot of their succes is down to their system.

Pretty sure Griezzman is the one in the wrong system, he is amazing 1 touch passer, which is useless there since they just smash longballs after 2 passes, he is just overall great in buildup, I cannot think any striker that would fit us better.

krakdol

Nobody would score in this atletico team. He doesn't get any ball.

Griezmann is still a great player. In the national team, he's still the star and scores on a regular basis. He just needs good ballers around him. Barcelona would be a good fit.

Lomar1o

Nobody questions his 100m price tag but when it comes to Coutinho everything over 50 mil is 'too much'?!?!

BarçaBarça

Nobody questions his 100m price tag but when it comes to Coutinho everything over 50 mil is 'too much'?!?!

I think most would think Coutinho for 100M is fine, but preferably both would be in the region of 80M - that would match price and quality (in a normal market).
I also wondered a bit about this price-setting the last few days - like how much would Hazard cost, or what should his price be to go for him instead of Griezmann?

JamDav1982

I think most would think Coutinho for 100M is fine, but preferably both would be in the region of 80M - that would match price and quality (in a normal market).
I also wondered a bit about this price-setting the last few days - like how much would Hazard cost, or what should his price be to go for him instead of Griezmann?

Chelsea wouldnt sell Hazard and even if he refused to play etc would be talking well over 150m would think.

BarçaBarça

Chelsea wouldnt sell Hazard and even if he refused to play etc would be talking well over 150m would think.

You might be right. His contract is soon 2 years to go, but Chelsea are too good at earning money, so I guess they don't really need money in the bank more than quality on the field.

Riordon

You might be right. His contract is soon 2 years to go, but Chelsea are too good at earning money, so I guess they don't really need money in the bank more than quality on the field.

They are really good at doing business at Chelsea, still wonder how they got 40( possibly 45 for Matic). I can't see us getting the same for Rakitic, a superior player.

Home of Barca Fans