Antoine Griezmann

Morten

In a sane world, doing a fortnite dance in a WC final should immediately end your chances in the ballon dor race, but this isnt a sane world....

El Flaco

[tw]1069876757539553280[/tw]

Griezmann after ending up 3rd place in Ballon d'Or 2018 ranking: "What do you have to do to win the Balon D'Or? That's what I am asking"

Joan

Let's not kid ourselves. Griezmann doesn't have the quality to win it. Besides, it's not like he pulled a Maradona in Russia. Not the best player in the WC, not the best (or close to it) in the league, not the best (even further) in the CL. Did well in the EL. I don't know why he thinks he did that well.

wisconsincule

This guy is nearing Ronaldo levels of hate. What a fucking douche bag. Nothing like being completely full of yourself. He is no where near the level of Messi and Ronaldo.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seems to me as if his PR team have instructed him to put up this douchebag persona and become a controversial subject to increase his chances of winning it?
Take a page out of CR7's PR team book?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seems to me as if his PR team have instructed him to put up this douchebag persona and become a controversial subject to increase his chances of winning it?
Take a page out of CR7's PR team book?

Ronaldo is an egomaniac while Griezmann is just a bit stupid.

xXKonan

He's starting to remind me of Ribery when he felt like he deserved the award after Bayern won the treble in 2013.

Yeah, he won the WC, but he wasn't exactly France's far away best player during that time. He was just part of the France Machine that won the World cup and not exactly some Maradona level heroics. Don't think Griez will ever win it, considering just the amount of other quality players that are much younger than he is.

Givenchy

tbf to him, this was his last and only chance at a ballon d'or. service will resume as normal for the next few

Morten

tbf to him, this was his last and only chance at a ballon d'or. service will resume as normal for the next few

Not quite, Atletico could always win the CL one year(as long as they dont face is, that is), and with a good campaign individually, could see him as a challenger again.

Cule4life

The Culest
Obligatory

montaje-de-imagenes-de-la-decision--el-documental-en-el-que-griezmann-anuncia-su-futuro-en-el-atletico-de-madrid--capturas-movistar.jpg

Home of Barca Fans