Antoine Griezmann

George_Costanza

then that brings my point home even more: All good players choke. You don't have to be Griezmann.

Let's bring Griezmann home

He chokes more often than any other player in big games bar Higuain. Actually, he is Higuain successor so I hope he ends up somewhere far far away from Camp Nou.

JamDav1982

He chokes more often than any other player in big games bar Higuain. Actually, he is Higuain successor so I hope he ends up somewhere far far away from Camp Nou.

No he doesnt.

Probably had impact in more big games than any Barca player the past couple seasons.

This 'choke' tag gets given as some folk need an excuse for Real winning or Ronaldo winning Euros.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Messi and Griezmann would bring some insane combinations. Insane 1-2s around the box guaranteed. When Griezmann is on point he is a one touch player.
Would love to see him with us.

George_Costanza

I can't see I'm legally blind

wF_zyX.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At this point I'm opening up to the Griezmann/Dybala option.

That said, the absolute priority should be to secure all midfield signings by the 1st of July next year, but I have absolutely no faith in them pulling it off.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
At this point I'm opening up to the Griezmann/Dybala option.

That said, the absolute priority should be to secure all midfield signings by the 1st of July next year, but I have absolutely no faith in them pulling it off.

Please not Dybala

FCBfan22

If anything fails, blame it on Leo. Fucking hell, our board is stupid not to wait until next year and sign him for 100 million, but what else can we expect from the incredible minds of Bartomeu, Segura and others.

Givenchy

fucking hell i hope thats bullshit :lol: Barto strikes again. i think hes a must for January though if Suarez continues his 'form'

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Griezmann would be great for the lw/st hybrid role Suarez has atm. Even though theoretically Suarez should be world class in that role because he can play anywhere across the front three

Home of Barca Fans