Antoine Griezmann

krakdol

As a French fan I can tell you you're far off the mark with him. He doesn't take himself seriously at all, this instagram post is just for fun.

He's just a fun loving guy like Pogba. A bit childish sometimes but very lovable. Absolutely not egomaniac, otherwise he wouldn't stay at Atletico by the way.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As a French fan I can tell you you're far off the mark with him. He doesn't take himself seriously at all, this instagram post is just for fun.

He's just a fun loving guy like Pogba. A bit childish sometimes but very lovable. Absolutely not egomaniac, otherwise he wouldn't stay at Atletico by the way.

Yeah right.

Come on. He stayed because Atletico offered him MUCH MORE money and he is unequivocally their No.1 star. He cherishes that spotlight.

Bulgroz

Yeah right.

Come on. He stayed because Atletico offered him MUCH MORE money and he is unequivocally their No.1 star. He cherishes that spotlight.

A really egomaniac player doesn't play for his team like Griezmann does. I agree with krakdol. There's been a documentary about France's NT during the world cup, all the footage showed Griezmann acting like a kid or a goofball, not as an egomaniac prick.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A really egomaniac player doesn't play for his team like Griezmann does. I agree with krakdol. There's been a documentary about France's NT during the world cup, all the footage showed Griezmann acting like a kid or a goofball, not as an egomaniac prick.

He could be childish and an egomaniac at the same time. The way he revealed his "decision" to stay at Atletico, the way that whole video was shot and constructed was the definition of an egomaniac.

Bulgroz

He could be childish and an egomaniac at the same time. The way he revealed his "decision" to stay at Atletico, the way that whole video was shot and constructed was the definition of an egomaniac.

Pretty sure he's not the one who decided to shoot the whole thing. You know he didn't spend his afternoons editing videos and filming a documentary about himself though, right? But I agree, that was a bit disappointing. I'll wait for a few more examples of how egomaniac he is though, if you have any.

El Flaco

Superb assist by Griezmann for Correas goal against Valencia a while ago

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/728xi/ugutnu" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Mitchell1978

Great assist but didn't do that much else, zero shots also, boggles the mind why people here think he would have been a good "9" for barça. He is not a real center forward, he's a lot more like Messi.

FinBarcelonafan

Great assist but didn't do that much else, zero shots also, boggles the mind why people here think he would have been a good "9" for barça. He is not a real center forward, he's a lot more like Messi.

Yeah I don't see how he would have fit this team. We need Suarez replacement not Messi.

Mitchell1978

I dislike his stupid celebrations and his dumb video about staying at Atletico but honestly like Messi he has reasons to feel unfairly treated as he was decisive for france winning the world cup and for Atletico winning the Europa League.

Givenchy

Modric>Griezmann>???

don't think Ronaldo or Messi deserve to be in the top 3 if the Ballon d'or does what it says and takes CL and WC into account

Home of Barca Fans