Antoine Griezmann

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A documentary? Fuck him, who is going to watch a fucking documentary about his decision-making process?

I don't like Segura at all and I want him gone but this grade A attention seeker not coming is not Segura's fault. Again I'd hope Griezmann had notified our club in advance that he is not coming so we don't get caught off guard, if he had any decency. But either way the decision was totally Griezmann's and there was nothing our club could do (other than matching his new salary at Atletico). I guess you could blame Segura for putting all the eggs in the Griezmann basket, we should have started Plan B earlier.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He has been influenced by American sports culture

A lot of these millennial players of my age bracket have this new style actually

Givenchy

documentary :lol: its between staying with Atleti and joining Barca, its not a world record fee and the transfer is nothing ground breaking either, the audacity to create this much hype, hes outdone Neymar imo

Locker room cancer/ego similar to Neymar who is more skilled and marketable.

Not sure having this kind of locker room cancer/ego would help or hurt a team more.

Lemar now looking more and more like an opportunity wasted to me.

MTL_Barca

This is getting ridiculous :lol:

When we all thought this can't get too crazy of a saga because of the release clause and him having enough time to decide he pulls this show out of his ass

El Guaje

Locker room cancer/ego similar to Neymar who is more skilled and marketable.

Not sure having this kind of locker room cancer/ego would help or hurt a team more.

Lemar now looking more and more like an opportunity wasted to me.

And you know that how? Similar to Neymar? Idk but last time i checked he was loved by pretty much everyone in the locker room and he still has great relationship with the players. But hey, somehow you know better than the players themselves. Bitch puhlease.

And you know that how? Similar to Neymar? Idk but last time i checked he was loved by pretty much everyone in the locker room and he still has great relationship with the players. But hey, somehow you know better than the players themselves. Bitch puhlease.

You sound like the real bitch here.

Stayed silent just to claim the loyalty bonus and then sued Barca for the loyalty bonus before fucking up PSG's locker room. The shit list goes on.

Bitch please get your head out Neymar's ass.

Nothanks

messi, suarez, rakitic, pique, ter Stegen all spoke positively of neymar even after the transfer, most even photographed each other etc.

so how can you assume that he was a cancer to the players in the locker room?

just because you don't like him?

Saladin

According to one of my french mates, that follow anything related to french football exhaustively, there will be an announcement around 9:15 pm today where Griezmann will reveal his future club.

Home of Barca Fans