Antoine Griezmann

Donatello

Instead of spending 120M on Griezmann, rather wait and sign someone younger next season. Suarez isn't getting benched this season, so is Messi. Only 1 position remains vacant & we already have Dembele, Malcom and Coutinho to fight for. Adding Griezmann is only going to increase problems.

It's better to keep an eye on the likes Richarlison, Felix, Isak etc and see how they turn out. Because if they turn out good, they'll definitely cost a lot.

Ripsta

Not going in for Hazard looks more and more fucking stupid every day, not only is he a considerably better footballer than this dickhead, he was also on the cheap too.

Whether he wanted to go to Madrid or not don't care, the fact it was never challenged is fucking ridiculous.

cro-man

Either its made up or someone within the club is spreading false information for covering talks with griezmann behind madrids back to avoid problems. Anyway he is coming and their is no escape from this. I have a feeling he will even be worse than coutinho as lw.

Newcomer

Not going in for Hazard looks more and more fucking stupid every day, not only is he a considerably better footballer than this dickhead, he was also on the cheap too.

Whether he wanted to go to Madrid or not don't care, the fact it was never challenged is fucking ridiculous.

If Hazard rep tell you from the start he stays at Chelsea and only gives his agreement to Real, nothing can be done. He has been clear over the years about what he wanted. No club tried to get him except Real because they are all aware about his situation.

BarçaBarça

When he has scored his first 10+ goals 6 months in people will calm down again, and take their words against him back.
In the end results and team-impact matter, not the media-drama. And I think he will deliver for us, if he comes.

With Suarez out of the picture at least 1 season from now, Messis role could be different too, so it's not certain that a new CF is what we need by all means. We will need a visionary coach to blend Griezmann/Messi/Dembele etc., but lets hope we will have that at that time and Valverde is gone.

Zidane82

Mmmmm Breaking news

Josep Maria Bartomeu has rejected claims that Barcelona have made contact with Antoine Griezmann ahead of a potential summer move.

Messigician

I don't want this French choker at Barcelona.

I'd rather Jovic who is younger, cheaper and has the traditional attributes of a striker not this false 9 stuff that got found out

ebc_99

How is Griezmann a choker? He is a much better player than Jovic, who has had one good season, and could very well struggle at Real.

Home of Barca Fans