Antoine Griezmann

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[tw]834392080537513984[/tw]

smh
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Perhaps his name was spelled incorrectly. :mou:

GetIn

I would understand that move if there was a swarm of fans surrounding him, then if he signs one shirt he is almost obligated to sign a few more, but in this case there was only one. Not a great move optics wise, but I wouldn't be so quick to criticize him. Yes he is a multi-millionaire and should give back to fans at times, but you don't know for certain what was going through his mind at that particular moment. It is important to keep in mind footballers are human too and he may have been just having a bad day.

Mitchell1978

To be fair he doesn't have much to work with right now, Atletico is very mediocre right now and are only in the semi-final thanks to a favorable draw.

El Flaco

According to Antonio Ruiz (who's known for being reliable on Atletico news), Griezmann has submitted a transfer request and told the club he want to leave Atleti.

[tw]869553294418509825[/tw]

khaled_a_d

According to Antonio Ruiz (who's known for being reliable on Atletico news), Griezmann has submitted a transfer request to leave Atleti.

[tw]869553294418509825[/tw]

transfer request? he has a buyout that is highly unlikely Atletico will accept anything less. Or he means he is submitting papers for buyout?

BarcaOG

Banned
atleti should take that inevitably large sum united will offer for him. he was pretty uninspired this season and it was clear by the final stretch that he was already looking forward to a new club. a team aiming to challenge doesn't need players like that.

khaled_a_d

He's expecting that Atleti would prefer to sell him than keep an unhappy player whose mind is elsewhere.

Which doesn't answer my question. 100M is almost his market value and a sum Manu can pay. So is he expecting to be sold with less? unless his buyout has changed I don't think this rumor has any ground tbf

Home of Barca Fans