Antoine Griezmann

Co0ter

Griezmann isnt a big game flop and Messi never carried those sides all way to finals. In WC he was poor in semis when Masch beasted it and they won on pens thanks Romero more than anyone.

Messi was their best player and hasnt been at his best in some finals just like Griezmann who has produced in a lot of the biggest games.

Griezmann was best player for both France when made Euros final and Atleti when made CL final. Just apply different rules as cant handle Ronaldo won on both occasions.

Fairly sure you are one of the ones that claim he 'failed' in two CL finals etc.

He has not been a big game player for them, he hasn't shown up for them in any of the CL finals and most knockout stages. Simeone's negative tactics aren't to blame, i.e. they don't suit him blah blah. We are potentially buying a player based on how he's played in that system, and for years. He isn't a dead finisher either, far from it. I don't see why he should be considered any better than Dembele who has potential to become much better than him. Flushing 100mil down the drain imo. Rather spend it on a player fit to play Rakitic's role much better, someone who can attack but has pace and can defend/cover with Busquets. Rakitic has always been a useful player for us, but he was never mean't to be a starter here, especially not in the role he's played for us most of his time here.

JamDav1982

He has not been a big game player for them, he hasn't shown up for them in any of the CL finals and most knockout stages. Simeone's negative tactics aren't to blame, i.e. they don't suit him blah blah. We are potentially buying a player based on how he's played in that system, and for years. He isn't a dead finisher either, far from it. I don't see why he should be considered any better than Dembele who has potential to become much better than him. Flushing 100mil down the drain imo. Rather spend it on a player fit to play Rakitic's role much better, someone who can attack but has pace and can defend/cover with Busquets. Rakitic has always been a useful player for us, but he was never mean't to be a starter here, especially not in the role he's played for us most of his time here.

Another one trying to claim he played in two CL finals...

He has been a big game player for them and on plenty of occasions. Great player who will fit in easily.

xXKonan

According to COPE Griezmann has a personal agreement to join us this summer but they also report Atletico are desperate to renew his contract, probably to raise his Release clause.

I don't blame them, 100 million for someone like Griez is a bargain. But I can't see Griez renewing his contract, considering the only reason he stayed at Atletico last summer was due to the transfer ban.

Raketa10

He is playing great today again. Without him ATM would be nowhere near this good. Don’t care anymore how to fit him and where I just want him here. :D

Home of Barca Fans