Antoine Griezmann

FCB1987

Banned
Griezmann could win Ballon d'OR

AG7: 26 goals, 10 assists, 3 goals in finals, World Cup, Europa League

CR7: 32 goals, 5 assists, Champions League

Devils

Griezmann just won a world cup and and europa champion and in on top of the world right now.

Meanwhile...keyboard warriors, fuelled by hate, sit behind their screens trying to belittle his career while he's achieved the pinnacle of world football and an honour that every player dreams of.

LMAO. Enjoy your L.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Yeah it isn't easy . That's why he missed it in CL final . Subasic was so stupid to dive so early giving hint to Griezmann . Had he stayed in his position ... FFs And then you have the team to win it by scoring 4 goals . Different kinda pressure

Morten

[tw]1013068930364116992[/tw]

He scores. They win.

Man has to practically carry this French side to victory with his goals.

Titan.

Yeah, he really have scrub teammates, doesnt he? Feel sorry for the lad, having to deal with the likes of Mbappe, Pogba, Kante, Matuidi, Pavard, Giroud(actually sorry though) etc.
Griezmann always has to carry this team.

RMU ReBorn

Griezmann carried this team ? :lol: Holy shit . Hype machine around this clown is unreal . Kante> Varane >Pogba >Mbappe >Griezmann this tournament

Devils

Yeah, he really have scrub teammates, doesnt he? Feel sorry for the lad, having to deal with the likes of Mbappe, Pogba, Kante, Matuidi, Pavard, Giroud(actually sorry though) etc.
Griezmann always has to carry this team.

-Top scorer of Euro 2016 and lead his team to the final.
-Scored or assisted in every elimination match this world cup and won MOTM in the final.

More influential than any other national team player in the world in recent history. Untouchable since he broke into the France team.

I could highlight his huge influence to Atletico too. But I won't since anyone with moderate memory can recall for themselves..

Unreal player FFS.

giphy.gif

Haters stand no chance. They just keep getting the L.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

-Top scorer of Euro 2016 and lead his team to the final.
-Scored or assisted in every elimination match this world cup and won MOTM in the final.

More influential than any other national team player in the world in recent history. Untouchable since he broke into the France team.

I could highlight his huge influence to Atletico too. But I won't since anyone with moderate memory can recall for themselves..

Unreal player FFS.

giphy.gif

Haters stand no chance. They just keep getting the L.

He and his stupid fucking dance. Also in love with his own hype.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The pig dived - As much as I hated Croatia losing for stupidity of a referee, this guy deserves the Ballon d'Or this season.

May be he should have scored another goal to give more weight to his claim but yeah he has won the most this season, been the best or one of the best in both the teams that he won the shit with - So can't argue against him winning

Nothanks

honestly Modric deserves the world cup mvp and most likely Ballon d'Or considering he also won the champions league

Home of Barca Fans