Antoine Griezmann

Yannik

Not a chance. In England the game is more about the cerebrum. I prefer it that way, and judging by Griezmann's recent comments, he lacks the intellect to do well in England.

I don't know if you ever talked to a professional footballer, but these guys are not exactly known to be smart and it never held them back from doing well in England, Spain, Italy etc

I don't know if you ever talked to a professional footballer, but these guys are not exactly known to be smart and it never held them back from doing well in England, Spain, Italy etc

Correct, La Liga footballers are not known for being smart

Yannik

Correct, La Liga footballers are not known for being smart

Neither are PL footballers or footballers in general.

"In every football team there are 5 really dense players of which one would definitely be living under a bridge if he wasn't playing football."
- (Hans Meyer)

Neither are PL footballers or footballers in general.

"In every football team there are 5 really dense players of which one would definitely be living under a bridge if he wasn't playing football."
- (Hans Meyer)

The Premier League is really philosophical with respect to science, intelligence and optimising space on the pitch. All the 'worse' teams are aware of how to manipulate space optimally, because they are really smart. There is no focus on tattoos like the disgraceful Madrid teams and most teams in la liga.

Catta

The Premier League is really philosophical with respect to science, intelligence and optimising space on the pitch. All the 'worse' teams are aware of how to manipulate space optimally, because they are really smart. There is no focus on tattoos like the disgraceful Madrid teams and most teams in la liga.

And still the idiotic La Liga clubs destroy those intelligent PL clubs, season after season after season

GetIn

Not sure if you're a troll or not. First you suggest Roberto should be our LB, now this.

For your time...

[youtube]yx0zRBojZkg[/youtube]
[youtube]jcz_0KQ5y7U[/youtube]

BillytheKid

Why would anyone want a choker on their squad is beyond me. This dude pooped the bed in the CL final and in the Euro Final against a much inferior squad. He doesn't have the winning mentality other greats do.

Home of Barca Fans