Antoine Griezmann

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
20029191004_anticipation_queenfirmmattress1_5.jpg

Would be a decent signing to be fair, better first touch than Suarez.

please explain

xXKonan

Not sure, but numerous sources have been reporting that we're getting close to an agreement so I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.
Miguel Rico is the real deal in terms of reliability as he's one of the most reliable journalists in Barcelona.

When he posts people should definitely listen. He said that not only did Barto meet with Griez's family they're pretty much all in agreement he should join and we will pay out his buyout clause in July.

Saladin

MD

Summit for Griezmann!

Bartomeu met with Griezmann's family. The next step will be to pay Atletico 100 mil in June

Even though I hate this current board, one has to give credit when it is due. If we sign Griezmann next summer, it will be a job well done by Farto. Fits our style of play perfectly.

Off-topic: The mattress previously played alongside Kevin-Prince Boateng in AC Milan. According to local sources, Prince and his girlfriend tore the mattress apart before each game in a an escapade of menage a trois. Don't know if I want the lockeroom dramas that will entail with the mattress' off-the-pitch behaviour and shenanigans, to be honest. I would prefer the couch, to be frank, since he seems chill.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Look the text I bolded in the quote I responded to.
:lol:

Even though I hate this current board, one has to give credit when it is due. If we sign Griezmann next summer, it will be a job well done by Farto. Fits our style of play perfectly.

Off-topic: The mattress previously played alongside Kevin-Prince Boateng in AC Milan. According to local sources, Prince and his girlfriend tore the mattress apart before each game in a an escapade of menage a trois. Don't know if I want the lockeroom dramas that will entail with the mattress' off-the-pitch behaviour and shenanigans, to be honest. I would prefer the couch, to be frank, since he seems chill.

Who the hell is the matress!? :thinking: :confused:

Home of Barca Fans