Antoine Griezmann

Givenchy

i'm starting to hate some of our seniors more than EV himself.. Suarez needs to fuck off and leave, i don't care if it pisses Messi off either, get rid of these entitled old brats...

Arizona Scott

we crash out two years in a row in same style and you say it was purely because of suarez :facepalm: look i get that everyone hates him but this is just rubbish

We scored 3 vs Liverpool (one by Suarez and another off his cross-bar deflection) and folks want to blame Suarez, pathetic. As was having Roma score 4 on us over two legs. Far bigger problems than Suarez--though I do think he needs reduced starts and minutes, and to do that we need a better alternative to rotate in the CF position than we have had in years.

Mitchell1978

I have no issue with someone being opposed to signing Griezmann, but the current players should have no voice on the matter. They are just employees.

They are the ones playing with him off course they should have a say on the matter, if Barto is forcing this through in spite of the fans and the players not wanting him then he's a fool.

Arizona Scott

+ maybe a little internal competition for leadership within the club is a good thing. AG is a not selfish on the pitch and will be hungry for big successes on the European stage--maybe a bit of challenge to Messi/Suarez/Pique/Busi for leadership, direction and inspiration would be a good thing.

I think this is happening but they may want to get through the Cup final.

Fans will be on board if it works to push the team to be better and their are successes that follow.

FCB1987

Banned
They are the ones playing with him off course they should have a say on the matter, if Barto is forcing this through in spite of the fans and the players not wanting him then he's a fool.

Asking the dressing room for their opinion about Griezmann is like a man asking his girlfriend about how attractive another woman is.

xXKonan

Arda covered a lot of ground under Simeone too.
Griezmann is in very good shape and despite his off-field antics and the dumb fortnite dancing celebrations, he had a good mentality on the field.

I remember old rumors that Atletico and Simeone were concerned that Arda's legs and fitness were starting to go. This was 27-29 year old Arda we are talking about not a 31+ Arda either. One of the also rumored reasons he left was because he got tired of running under Simeone's demanding system.

wisconsincule

Griezmann is in very good shape and despite his off-field antics and the dumb fortnite dancing celebrations, he had a good mentality on the field.

I remember old rumors that Atletico and Simeone were concerned that Arda's legs and fitness were starting to go. This was 27-29 year old Arda we are talking about not a 31+ Arda either. One of the also rumored reasons he left was because he got tired of running under Simeone's demanding system.

Yeah I remember that. I liked Arda at Atleti but he was awful for us. Cost us a Clasico.

michelco

How will he fit though? I'm not talking about the forums' idea on how, but rather EV's idea. He's not gonna drop Suarez, and Messi will obviously not be dropped. Since EV doesn't play wingers in his 4-4-2 it only leaves a 4-3-3 with Griezmann on the left, Suarez in the middle and Messi starting from the right with freedom to move as he pleases. Given that EV doesn't consider Coutinho as a midfielder that would leave Dembele, Cou and Malcolm as the backup forwards. 300+ ME backups?

Getting Griezmann poses a puzzle for EV which he, by looking at the Coutinho case, cannot find a solution for. Sell Coutinho at a, most likely, massive loss just go get Griezmann and hoping EV could finish that puzzle instead? Borders on insanity

Androutsos

All this whilst playing for perhaps the most defensive big team in the world. His movement in and around the box is on another level... look how often he is there to tap the ball in. I can't wait to see him playing for us.

BarçaBarça

i'm starting to hate some of our seniors more than EV himself.. Suarez needs to fuck off and leave, i don't care if it pisses Messi off either, get rid of these entitled old brats...

Yes, he feels too safe nowadays. He needs serious benchtime, or to get sold. We need to do something up front to get it to work better, and he is the weak link.

Home of Barca Fans