Antoine Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is there any chance getting him this window?

Atletico will want to win the EL and close the gap on us in the League so I'd believe there is no chance.

Read the Di Marzio thing now and he must be misinformed. He got it the wrong way lmao. His buyout is 200m right now and 100m in the summer. He's claiming it's the opposite.

FC433

I thought so, but I get the feeling that there is something going on between him and Simeone. We have to wait and see.

FC433

Barcelona could also pay the buyout clause for Atletico Madrid striker Antonie Griezmann. It could be a number around 100-110 million euros and that figure could rise to 200 million euros in the summer. Barcelona could make a move in this transfer window to avoid paying double in the summer. If Griezmann leaves, Atletico Madrid could replace him with Monaco's Lemar.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/barcelona-could-pay-the-buyout-clause-for-atletico-madrids-griezmann

Did not know that. I thought his buyout is going to be 100m in the summer.

FC433

Yeah Simeone seem to be taking shots at him during his press conferences.

True it has been like that for a while now. I would not be surprised if they sold him this window. Correa seems like Simeone's favourite these days.

Home of Barca Fans