Antoine Griezmann

booge

listen raki13, if it makes u feel better then all i can say is griezmann cant' be bad as coutinho on that left hand side

michelco

Griezmann hasn't played on the left since his la Real days and I don't think he'd be as productive there, it's another gamble a la Coutinho

M

Medz

Fuck the dressing room. None of them deserve to win shit except Messi

Embarrassing idiots. Turned the club into a joke.

Givenchy

wtf is that supposed to mean?

'plan b' and then 'would not imply ruling out the arrival of the Frenchman' isnt that what a plan b is for?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think the whole Catalan sports media is a pile of scheisse and nobody knows what's going on and they are just talking @#$%.

clemente

I mean the dumbass said publicly he will be leaving, so there's no way he stays.
I think we are just waiting till his release clause go down and we will activate it.
Under a new manager, he won't be allowed to get lazy like under EV, so Arda 2.0 is unlikely to happen.
Don't like him, but at least that's a right direction to stop wasting Messi's prime.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
I do not like him at all as a person we should be looking at the character of players as well as their ability. I'd prefer we look elsewhere for lower $.

Arnaez

people give him too much flack for his personality, he's immature but he's no egomaniac, he actually seems quite likeable and laidback. and the guy's as committed as any player on the pitch.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans