Antoine Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hate how all the cunts in the USA, left and right are impacting the rest of the World culturally with their BS.

For the record: Not hating on you Americans or the country, just the dumbfuck annoying cunts in your country. Please don't take it personal.

Last edited:
This what the media corporations, social media sites and politicians want. They take every opportunity to magnify the differences between people however small they may be and use it to create tension and division they can exploit for their own gain.

The media gets bigger ratings.
The social media giants get more clicks and users.
The politicians get more donations and backing by hyperaggressive blocs of divided people that want to see "their side" win.

People keep falling for this same BS over and over gain.

Horatio

You're welcome
This what the media corporations, social media sites and politicians want. They take every opportunity to magnify the differences between people however small they may be and use it to create tension and division they can exploit for their own gain.

The media gets bigger ratings.
The social media giants get more clicks and users.
The politicians get more donations and backing by hyperaggressive blocs of divided people that want to see "their side" win.

People keep falling for this same BS over and over gain.

When you are done could you pass that tinfoil hat to me? Need something to wrap in my lunch with.

When you are done could you pass that tinfoil hat to me? Need something to wrap in my lunch with.

Tinfoil hat? Nothing I said was even remotely close to being a conspiracy in any sense.

People have a lot more in common that they'd like to admit, but that unfortunately doesn't generate much revenue. Creating division and making people feel like they're a part of team has always been a profitable business.

You need to stop assuming everything you've never heard in the public sphere before is a conspiracy.

Horatio

You're welcome
Tinfoil hat? Nothing I said was even remotely close to being a conspiracy in any sense.

People have a lot more in common that they'd like to admit, but that unfortunately doesn't generate much revenue. Creating division and making people feel like they're a part of team has always been a profitable business.

You need to stop assuming everything you've never heard in the public sphere before is a conspiracy.

*sound of trap springing*

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I agree with Ousmane on this one. Media sensationalism is not only widely prominent but proven to be deliberate on a number of occasions. This isn't news at all really and nothing too outlandish to be labelled as a conspiracy. Even if everyone who sows division doesn't do it consciously those major institutions still create it time and time again to their benefit.

Jallo

I don’t see someone throwing a banana or making monkey chants at a black person as racist or having any racist connotations.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We are already full of racists so it's good. Neymar had to leave because Messi wouldn't be his bf and Suarez is such a racist that he bites. I heard they even injured Dembele on purpose.

Total-Football

for the usa officials to make every government their bitch one can do nothing about it, it's an institutionalized jungle law, they are strongest. can't be mad

But for everyone to be a bitch of their culture and feel offended not cuz the black folk is offended, but because the american is offended. that's messed up

Gnidrologist

I do see a racist connotation, but i also think people should chill the fuck out about it. Racist slurs are no worse than any other slurs. You're obese and someone called you a "fat fuck"? What? You'll call an SJW emergency and report on fat shaming? What do you expect will happen next? People tend to be mean to each other. Competitive sporting environments full of men pumped full of testosterone are expected to be fucking meatgrinders. Just look how pro boxers stare each other down and try to humiliate each other for intimidation points. Can't cope with the heat, get outoffa kitchen. This fad of of people getting offended and then making big deal out of it via big publicity thanks to social media and our hyper-sensitive culture is just another fad that should go away just like hippies and mullet haircuts.

Home of Barca Fans