Antoine Griezmann

xXKonan

Those articles are made for the fans who hardly watch anything outside Barcelona.

I'm sure those guys heard of Griezmann yet don't know much about him and his style bar a couple of games against us every season. MD/Sport is taking advantage of this and pumping out these articles claiming Griezmann is something that he really isn't to try to make it look like the Board is doing something intelligent.

I'm sure there are articles from either Sport or MD claiming Arda could easily play in all the midfield positions when we were close to signing him.

Zidane82

giphy.gif

Presumably same idiot that thinks that Roberto can play at RB

Arizona Scott

Why does it only have to be between those 2? I'd rather have ziyech/fekir over either of those 2. We could buy 4 players for 1 coutinho or 3 for 1 manchild, better depth just as good if not better.

I think AG is the best viable option personally. I thought Jovic could have been interesting, but with him out of the picture AG is the best one take some the scoring/creating load off Messi & Suarez. AG is a good defender for a forward too. I like the move.

I don't think depth is as critical as upgrading the quality of the starting 11--quality to De Jong and AG I think are the right plays IMO.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He most definitely isn't the best viable option. He's a cunt and a retard and he has no place here.
It would be great if we were getting the right players for the right positions but we aren't. We re buying 'big name' players without thinking about what their position and role in the team will be.
Liverpool won the champions league with fucking Henderson yo don't need a world star 11 to fucking win just a competent coach and board.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

He most definitely isn't the best viable option. He's a cunt and a retard and he has no place here.
It would be great if we were getting the right players for the right positions but we aren't. We re buying 'big name' players without thinking about what their position and role in the team will be.
Liverpool won the champions league with fucking Henderson yo don't need a world star 11 to fucking win just a compatent coach and board.

Bingo.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.

Tackle

[tw]1140179614247084033[/tw]

Some of the most shameless reporting I've ever seen. Pathetic rag.

SPORT have as many sources within the Barca dressing room as I do.

FC B

Would be great if true since it's maybe the last chance he won't want to come to a hostile dressing room...

Home of Barca Fans