Antoine Griezmann

Barcilliant

Everyone including the clubs have come out looking bad with this episode.

Griezmann and Pique are looking like total wankers. Hopefully they have shit world cups and come down to earth.

Morten

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...no-from-griezmann-as-a-positive-thing-6896259

If this is true then I agree that our club made a prudent decision not to up the offer to get Griezmann here. From a cost-benefit analysis perspective the cost (not just his salary but the message sent to other players etc. and harm done to our wage structure) really outweighs the benefit.

Smart move. Fuck Griez. He was just milking more money from Atletico. He was probably never coming.

wisconsincule

https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...no-from-griezmann-as-a-positive-thing-6896259

If this is true then I agree that our club made a prudent decision not to up the offer to get Griezmann here. From a cost-benefit analysis perspective the cost (not just his salary but the message sent to other players etc. and harm done to our wage structure) really outweighs the benefit.

Had Suárez been sold it would have been fine to give him the high salary but with Suarez not going anywhere Griezmann was a pure Luxury signing. We’re getting Arthur and Lenglet and most likely another midfielder. I’m fine with it. Coutinho is a stud and if we can integrate him and Dembele next year I feel like we can still make a run in the champions league.

Saladin

I don't know what it is, but I seriously dislike this guy. Non-existent freekick to give them the lead with an own goal and a penalty that is given by default because the referee line on 'hands' has been pathetic throughout the most boring WC in recent memory.

Would be so disgusting (and telling of the general tournament) if France wins it. Have they scored a fucking goal in open play, other than against the Segunda C defense of Argentina?

khaled_a_d

He had very underrated tournament actually, good for him to finally win it and score a goal. It will cement his legacy with his NT

Home of Barca Fans