Antoine Griezmann

xXKonan

Cadena Ser says Atletico are thinking about denouncing us for supposedly approaching Griezmann.

Don't think there's anything to it. We approached his entourage(Family) but that's not really illegal at all.

Cadena Ser says Atletico are thinking about denouncing us for supposedly approaching Griezmann.

Don't think there's anything to it. We approached his entourage(Family) but that's not really illegal at all.

Why the fuck can't we sign any player without being denounced or reported to FIFA.

Barcilliant

It is 2017. If Griezmaan does not know blackface is racist the he is either a mental midget or a closet racist.

I would not want this fucker near Barca.

It is 2017. If Griezmaan does not know blackface is racist the he is either a mental midget or a closet racist.

Blackface wasn't all that prevalent in Europe, so I doubt he was even aware of the racist connotations behind it.

I also doubt he's a "closet racist" since the French NT is comprised almost exclusively of black players. His best friends also happen to Pogba and Lacazette.

He was naive and made an ignorant mistake, your reaction is way over the top. :facepalm:

Givenchy

really? it was a stupid thing to do in this day and age but cmon, Griezmann isn't racist. footballers aren't usually the intelligent types afterall. Suarez was way more racist but we accept him

Devils

He's not racist FFS. Just a bit of a dummy.

Follow him on social media, he's a huge basketball fan and although what he did was stupid, it clearly wasn't an act of racism.

JamDav1982

Blackface wasn't all that prevalent in Europe, so I doubt he was even aware of the racist connotations behind it.

I also doubt he's a "closet racist" since the French NT is comprised almost exclusively of black players. His best friends also happen to Pogba and Lacazette.

He was naive and made an ignorant mistake, your reaction is way over the top. :facepalm:

Blacking up is seen as racist here and most folk would know that.

Does seem more innocent from Griezmann though and not designed to be negative or mocking.

Xaviniesta

everyday md and sport are either putting griezmann or coutinho on their front cover with some cringy title

why can't they stop for once, even the british tabloids don't do this

Home of Barca Fans