Antoine Griezmann

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Edited. Had too much wine this Christmas.

200w.gif

blaug

Sorry to be superstitious, but this guy brings so much bad luck. I just don't want us to spend 100m for this guy

Catta

lost two CL finals vs Ronaldo and European Championship final vs Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is his kryptonite.

That would be a good point if you weren't an idiot
First of Griezmann played only one CL final, which Atleti wouldn't even played if it wasn't for Griezmann.
Second he dragged France to the final, becoming the top scorer of the tournament, and also France lost against a Ronaldo-less Portugal so technically he didn't lose that final against Ronaldo.
And third you are making it sound like both lost finals were Griezmanns fault, like he played alone against Real and Portugal, why not criticize his teammates for not creating something without Griezmann. If Atleti lost the final against Bayern, and France lost against Germany, you wouldn't be speaking that Griezman is a choker. Only bitter Messi fanboys call him a choker because he lost against Ronaldos teams.

JamDav1982

lost two CL finals vs Ronaldo and European Championship final vs Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is his kryptonite.

How many fucking times are folk going to claim this lie?

He did not lose two CL finals.

Just shows how little some people actually know about him as a player to keep claiming this.

Swear have to correct folk on this nearly every week.

FinBarcelonafan

lol

take a chill pill. It's not like I am saying it serious. I thought he had lòst 2 CL finals, I was wrong about that. But yes he seems to lose whenever playing vs Ronaldu. 😃

Xaviniesta

Confirmation that Griezmann's release clause is 200m until July 1

[tw]946513811611246592[/tw]

he also confirmed that barca held talks: "I have talked to executives of Barcelona. I have spoken with the agents and the family of Griezmann. It is obvious that there have been contacts. We do not seek a sanction to Barça, we are only looking for respect."

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Confirmation that Griezmann's release clause is 200m until July 1

[tw]946513811611246592[/tw]

he also confirmed that barca held talks: "I have talked to executives of Barcelona. I have spoken with the agents and the family of Griezmann. It is obvious that there have been contacts. We do not seek a sanction to Barça, we are only looking for respect."

Thought his buyout figure was 100 million not 200 !?!

Home of Barca Fans