Antoine Griezmann

M

Medz

If all these reports are true about the dressing room then fuck everyone involved. Fucking useless losers, they admit that they're the ones to be blamed yet they refuse improvements and get to decide who should come or not

FCB1987

Banned
:lol: i'd happily sell every one of those in agreement apart from Leo

Griezmann does la decision with the help of Pique - dickhead, dressing room don't want

Neymar backstabs and almost kills our summer window for his loyalty bonus - welcome home with open arms

👍

FinBarcelonafan

:lol: i'd happily sell every one of those in agreement apart from Leo

Griezmann does la decision with the help of Pique - dickhead, dressing room don't want

Neymar backstabs and almost kills our summer window for his loyalty bonus - welcome home with open arms

This is so fucked up.

ronniecro

i don't take these reports seriously but if there is some truth in them then we are beyond pathetic bunch...mes que un club yeah right

jairzinho

[tw]1132242801356431361[/tw]

Says the Barcelona squad is open for a return of Neymar, but not to the arrival of Griezmann. [Ignacio Miguelez]

Is it really the entire squad or the usual suspects. Raki, Suarez, Alba, Pique etc. possibly Messi. Aka 'The Seniors'?

Looks like these guys are running the show and those cucks on the board don't have the balls to do anything about it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope these stories about the locker room aren't true.

Agreed. They should have no say in what players we want to sign, period, as much as I don't want us to get Griezmann.

Now Manchester United, do us a favor and sign Griezmann since you are taking De Ligt from us. You owe it to us.

FCB1987

Banned
Agreed. They should have no say in what players we want to sign, period, as much as I don't want us to get Griezmann.

Now Manchester United, do us a favor and sign Griezmann since you are taking De Ligt from us. You owe it to us.

yeah we clearly don't need Griezmann....

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
It's gona be fun with
Manchild - Suarez - messi
Up to next season..

One of the many reasons people don't want him. He's genuinely the cringeiest Manchild out there ever

MTL_Barca

Dressing room want Neymar back

Maybe "dressing room" should start to accept reality. Neymar isn't coming back, Fraudverde isn't the right manager and most of them aren't nearly as good as they think they still are.

At this point i'm all for signing whoever "dressing room" doesn't want just to piss them off.

Last edited:

xXKonan

"The Lockerroom"

Yeah, It's probably just 4-6 guys when they mention that crap. Same guys that believe they speak for everyone in the Lockerroom on certain issues but in reality, I highly doubt the majority of the players agree on every issue despite the media making it sound like they do.

Hell, I bet my ass off that the only guys who are against signing Griezmann are dudes like Messi, Suarez because of implications that Suarez could be benched. The rest either are in favor or don't mind it if he signs.

Home of Barca Fans